2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Hi Gina!!!

Booked our trip today - woohoo!!!:flower:
Universal Studios - Royal Pacific Resort May 29 - June 5
Just dh and myself - ds taking a University summer course and dd has a summer job at her University

I'd like to try my hand at a TR - is it hard learning how to post pictures along with the report? Honestly I'm not tech savvy .

Hi Gina!!!

Booked our trip today - woohoo!!!:flower:
Universal Studios - Royal Pacific Resort May 29 - June 5
Just dh and myself - ds taking a University summer course and dd has a summer job at her University

I'd like to try my hand at a TR - is it hard learning how to post pictures along with the report? Honestly I'm not tech savvy .

Woohoo! A couples trip! :banana: I have added you to the list on page 1 :).

I upload my pictures to a Photobucket account, and insert photos into my trip report via that method. I'm not sure if there is an easier way....hopefully some others will chime in if that's the case!

December 1st-7th, 4 adults in AoA or All Star Music, in a family suite. I like the price of the all stars, but with it being pop warner week, i am a bit concerned with it being crowded there, and i'd be the one sleeping on that chair/ottoman cot thinging : (

Current plan is Nov 9th through the 19th - Port Orleans French Quarter!

Might change depending on deals that are released in the spring but that's our current plan! :)
My favourite time to go!! and my fav resort as well!!

Finally! We're booked!! After weeks and weeks of talking about it with the family, I just went ahead and did it.

DH and me, DD, DSIL, and DGS, staying from Nov 5-12 in 2 rooms at POFQ (hopefully connecting). We'll be celebrating both our 40th anniversary and Li'l Guy's 5th birthday (and first WDW trip).

Finally! We're booked!! After weeks and weeks of talking about it with the family, I just went ahead and did it.

DH and me, DD, DSIL, and DGS, staying from Nov 5-12 in 2 rooms at POFQ (hopefully connecting). We'll be celebrating both our 40th anniversary and Li'l Guy's 5th birthday (and first WDW trip).

Added :earsboy:.

Hi there,

Can I join? I'm Canadian but live in Australia. We are travelling to WDW from Canada and then returning back to Toronto after our trip for another 10 days in Canada :)

Our trip dates are Sept 18-23 (POR- this could change) and then Sept 23-26 on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas! We'll be going to KSC when we disembark the ship and then return home to Toronto that evening.

Hi there,

Can I join? I'm Canadian but live in Australia. We are travelling to WDW from Canada and then returning back to Toronto after our trip for another 10 days in Canada :)

Our trip dates are Sept 18-23 (POR- this could change) and then Sept 23-26 on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas! We'll be going to KSC when we disembark the ship and then return home to Toronto that evening.

Absolutely :thumbsup2. You're added!

My favourite time to go!! and my fav resort as well!!

How is it???

We have always gone in AUG and last year it was just soooo stinking hot we've opted to try something different and get a bit of that Christmas magic!

How is it???

We have always gone in AUG and last year it was just soooo stinking hot we've opted to try something different and get a bit of that Christmas magic!

Again, I love it. as you can see, normally in November! The weather is a bit cooler, normally here, I don't mind or notice when it dips below 20 degrees. But when the sun goes down in November in Florida :-)music: sounds like a song lol) It can get a little chilly, so have a pair or two of long pants and a hoodie/or even a wind breaker. My first November trip I didn't see a smidge of rain, and was fine in shorts and a hoodie at night time. My last trip in the middle of November, was oddly wet. I had never seen it so rainy in Florida before. I wore long pants for a few days, even in the early evening, and usually have at least a long sleeve t-shirt on.
It rained on my MVMCP night on my last trip, to the point where half of my crew (4 of 8) left : ( It only lasted about an hour, but the sun had gone down and people we damp if they didn't have there "fun"brella (cause you don't have fun unless you have one and are dry)
I can always make the most of it! i had a few nice days, but only made it to a pool when the sun was out, I didn't bother to go in the evening.
I love christmas time!! The entrance to the foyer of POFQ will be filled with poinsettias!
Iv never been in AUG, but it seems like the weeks are ranked quite a bit busier then in Novembers weeks. When we did the MVMCP last trip, i was able to walk right on Space Mountain, pick my favourite side of the ride, walk out the giftshop, and then walk right back on! We did this about 8 times in a row! did photo shoots with the cameras and out photo pass!

Make sure to see the foyer at The Grand Floridian, you will NOT be disappointed! continue the look to Contemporary for their 4th floor gingerbread mural. If you can, take the boat ride over to the Wilderness Lodge to see they amazingly huge tree and foyer decorated!

Overall, just make sure you have a pair of long pants (flight day pants..) and a few long sleeves, you might not need them, like my first November trip, BUT they will come in handy in a small backpack for your evenings!

Thanks for the great info!

That was one thing I did wonder about the overall temperature and IF swimming was really an option.

Hi Gina, first post...wooohooooo My family will be at the Sheraton Vistana Resort May 15-22. We are super excited (and a little scared) first trip with little ones.

We booked our flights yesterday from Ottawa for Dec 18-Jan 2. The kids (14 and 9 when we go) don't know we'll be spending Christmas at Disney yet. It is something on my wife's bucket list and this will be our third trip and it looks like we'll be able to get tickets to the Christmas party on the 22nd. We're really excited now as plans are starting to come together. We just need to pick a resort now. We really loved POR on our last trip so its a front runner.

Can I join? Dec 2 - 9 staying at Beach club! :)

Added :thumbsup2.

Hi Gina, first post...wooohooooo My family will be at the Sheraton Vistana Resort May 15-22. We are super excited (and a little scared) first trip with little ones.

Hi Dwall, :welcome: to the Dis!

You're added to the list on page 1 :). Great choice of resort....we own at SVR and LOVE it there. I hope you guys do, too!

We booked our flights yesterday from Ottawa for Dec 18-Jan 2. The kids (14 and 9 when we go) don't know we'll be spending Christmas at Disney yet. It is something on my wife's bucket list and this will be our third trip and it looks like we'll be able to get tickets to the Christmas party on the 22nd. We're really excited now as plans are starting to come together. We just need to pick a resort now. We really loved POR on our last trip so its a front runner.

You're added :santa:. Let me know when you decide on a resort, and I will update your entry.

Changed our minds and booked for September.
Sept 4-9 at BWV
Sept 9-16 Sapphire Falls (Universal)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter