• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2015 sail dates?

hi were those prices based on last year please? Just curious as to where they came from!

Did someone post what the 12 night Baltic prices were from 2010? I am curious what opening day price was for 2 adults in the cheapest available. Anyone have this info? Also are these expected to be more or less or about the same as the 12 night med cruises?

It was me.

image by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

image by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr

I think that is why there is high likelihood of some 7 night cruises thrown in - they'd be a bit cheaper than the longer ones.

Exactly the seven night cruises will by there nature be far cheaper and far more palatable then the twelve night ones hence the use of Copenhagen.

Also some people are put off by the fun up and down the North Sea that can be very active at any time of the year and can be cool, the Baltic can be or feel warmer.

The way things are set up you can consider a 14 night back to back if you want fjords and northern capitals

If the Hawaii cruises are one way, any speculation as to their length and number of ports and which ports? Are we thinking these would be more or less $$$ than the 12 night Baltics?

If the Hawaii cruises are one way, any speculation as to their length and number of ports and which ports? Are we thinking these would be more or less $$$ than the 12 night Baltics?

The one-ways I have seen on Royal Caribbean between Vancouver and Honolulu have been between 9 and 13 days - depending on how many port stops they make: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/finda...eventSource=dest&dest=HAWAI&date=&port=&ship=. I think Radiance of the Seas' 9-night itinerary in May 2015 is pretty disappointing.

Yup. Was pretty much referring to those who have to buy airfare though. Also starting at $4000 pp for an inside is just not doable for many families anyway.

Yeah, it is tough for those (including myself) who have to purchanse airfare on top of the base cruise cost and add in tips, transfers, excursions, spending, etc. But, at current rates $4,000 USD is about $2,880 EURO. Which is not cheap, but more doeable. I think DCL is really planning to market these cruises to Europeans. JMHO. :goodvibes

Yeah, it is tough for those (including myself) who have to purchanse airfare on top of the base cruise cost and add in tips, transfers, excursions, spending, etc. But, at current rates $4,000 USD is about $2,880 EURO. Which is not cheap, but more doeable. I think DCL is really planning to market these cruises to Europeans. JMHO. :goodvibes

In my case, dh wants to go to Europe anyways, so the airfare is a sunk cost (if we do Norway it'd be me and dd and the rest of the family would also save our hotel/dining costs which makes the cruise "cheaper"), or we buy less airline tickets and sail over (we'd be doing one ways anyways).

But still waiting to see how absolutely ridiculous the fares might end up being!

Does anyone know if any DCL ships are booked into New York in mid September 2015? Just wishful thinking really . I have a dream.........The Magic repositioning from Europe maybe

Does anyone know if any DLC ships are booked into New York in mid September 2015? Just wishful thinking really. I have a dream.........

This is the current predictions but until an official release anything can happen.

2015 A PREDICTED SCHDULE

Fantasy

Eastern and Western Carribean's- Summer.
Eastern's only Fall > Winter including Tortola, so mix of four ports, (Tortola, St Marrten, San Juan, and St Thomas)

Dream

Three and four night Bahamas. (Fall No Saturday / Sunday departures).

Wonder

Alaska -Summer
Hawaii - September.
Fall/Winter -Based Port Canaveral with Sunday 7 night Western Caribbean cruises.

Magic

Two week Eastbound Transatlantic to Copenhagen.
May 30 Copenhagen - 7 night Baltic
Jun 6 Copenhagen - 7 night Fjord (Geiranger)
Jun 13 Copenhagen - 7 night Baltic
Jun 20 Copenhagen - 9 night Fjord (Geiranger)
Jun 29 Copenhagen > Dover- 11 night Iceland (Akureyri, Reykjavik overnight)
Jul 10 Dover - 12 night Baltic Via Copenhagen
Jul 22 Dover - 12 night Baltic Via Copenhagen inc overnight stay.
Aug 3 Dover - Dover to Barcelona via Lisbon Portugal.
August 10 -5-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona, Spain
• Villefranche, France • La Spezia, Italy • Civitavecchia, Italy.

August 15, August 22, August 29,
7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona, Spain
Naples, Italy • Civitavecchia, Italy • La Spezia, Italy • Villefranche, France

September 5th Westbound Transatlantic to San Juan

Then
Seven night Southern Caribbean cruises.
Maybe some up to Tortola as well.

This is the current predictions but until an official release anything can happen.

2015 A PREDICTED SCHDULE

Fantasy

Eastern and Western Carribean's- Summer.
Eastern's only Fall > Winter including Tortola, so mix of four ports, (Tortola, St Marrten, San Juan, and St Thomas)

Magic

Two week Eastbound Transatlantic to Copenhagen.
May 30 Copenhagen - 7 night Baltic
Jun 6 Copenhagen - 7 night Fjord (Geiranger)
Jun 13 Copenhagen - 7 night Baltic
Jun 20 Copenhagen - 9 night Fjord (Geiranger)
Jun 29 Copenhagen > Dover- 11 night Iceland (Akureyri, Reykjavik overnight)
Jul 10 Dover - 12 night Baltic Via Copenhagen
Jul 22 Dover - 12 night Baltic Via Copenhagen inc overnight stay.
Aug 3 Dover - Dover to Barcelona via Lisbon Portugal.
August 10 -5-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona, Spain
• Villefranche, France • La Spezia, Italy • Civitavecchia, Italy.

August 15, August 22, August 29,
7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona, Spain
Naples, Italy • Civitavecchia, Italy • La Spezia, Italy • Villefranche, France

September 5th Westbound Transatlantic to San Juan

Then
Seven night Southern Caribbean cruises.
Maybe some up to Tortola as well.

Love your predictions...DH & DS would be very happy!!! They really want another Caribbean DCL cruise...

Love your predictions...DH & DS would be very happy!!! They really want another Caribbean DCL cruise...

The predictions come from a number of combined sources, teamwork of a number of people.

I first posted Baltic rumours in August last year, but I also had help on that.

Travel agents have been now using the same information on emails to clients this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter