2015 Free Dining

When I tried for 12/17-23, I saw a few options at first. Then magically, everything disappeared. Not a single room available. Built-in discipline. (Or a newly-found commitment to get an RO discount!) :)

Here is what on the website when I log in.

Book by August 7, 2015.

Offer valid at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights:
•August 15 – October 2, 2015
•October 25 – October 31, 2015
•November 8 – November 19, 2015
•December 15 – December 21, 2015

What's going on with Disney World these days? Anybody notice that the offer highlights states 6 night minimum stay while the offer details states 3? Forcing customers to get higher priced tickets?

What's going on with Disney World these days? Anybody notice that the offer highlights states 6 night minimum stay while the offer details states 3? Forcing customers to get higher priced tickets?
Disney will ALWAYS advertise and give example vacation prices with 5 or 6 nights listed in the ad, but all Free Dining promos since 2005 have had a 3 night minimum and 14 night maximum stay requirement.

Also, your number of nights booked at your resort are never linked to the number of days on your tickets. You can book a 10 night stay during Free Dining, but you are always only required to purchase 2 day tickets. Of course, this year the park hopper option is also required, but it's still a 2 day ticket.

Here is what on the website when I log in.

Book by August 7, 2015.

Offer valid at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights:
•August 15 – October 2, 2015
•October 25 – October 31, 2015
•November 8 – November 19, 2015
•December 15 – December 21, 2015

Do you live outside the country? I believe some sites are saying that some Canadian and some South American countries are getting the extended August dates.

Disney will ALWAYS advertise and give example vacation prices with 5 or 6 nights listed in the ad, but all Free Dining promos since 2005 have had a 3 night minimum and 14 night maximum stay requirement.

Also, your number of nights booked at your resort are never linked to the number of days on your tickets. You can book a 10 night stay during Free Dining, but you are always only required to purchase 2 day tickets. Of course, this year the park hopper option is also required, but it's still a 2 day ticket.

I get advertising, but the language on the highlights page reads as a requirement. "Get a Free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and tickets with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option." This is vastly different than the "A family of four stays and dines for as low as $X".

Works better now but I keep seeing "We are unable to show rates at this time. Please try again or check back later."

This doesn't mean it's sold out, right? It just means the Disney servers are getting hammered. As far as I can tell - for my dates at least - POP and POR are unavailable as a whole but the rest of the resorts have some rooms available.

Correct. "We are unable to show rates" does not mean there is no availability. Keep trying...

normally an offer like this would get me interested in a returned visit, but honestly, FP+ kills it for me. first time with it and honestly, just a let down. yes, folks, i can make general comments that it was a let down and it did not work for us. the issues with the DAC was also disappointing. either way, normally, i would be trying to make it work for us and inlaws and my mother but this year, it's a pass. probably an all inclusive in the Caribbean.

So excited!!!! I wasable to get The Yacht Club with free dining in Nov!!!! Its not our first choice,and is a bit more $$ however,its somewhere new.A NEW adventure,yahoooooo!!!!!

I get advertising, but the language on the highlights page reads as a requirement. "Get a Free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and tickets with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option." This is vastly different than the "A family of four stays and dines for as low as $X".

If you read the ad closely you will see that they never actually come out and say that the 6 nights is a requirement. It's not, you can get free dining for at least a 3 night stay. However, they are trying to encourage longer stays with that language. it must work because they have been using this kind of advertising for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter