2015 Free Dining

I'm patiently waiting to book until announcement - will go either way but it will depend on length, where, etc. I too don't want things booked up so Disney doesn't need the feel to offer promos. Question - last two times with free dining I called and booked but have used the on-line system too- just not with free dining. If I have a Visa card and that promotion comes out first - do I have to call or will that be an option on-line?

I'm patiently waiting to book until announcement - will go either way but it will depend on length, where, etc. I too don't want things booked up so Disney doesn't need the feel to offer promos. Question - last two times with free dining I called and booked but have used the on-line system too- just not with free dining. If I have a Visa card and that promotion comes out first - do I have to call or will that be an option on-line?

Visa offers need to be called in. They aren't put online.

If there was free dining and we stayed at a value with the QS plan, do you know how much it would cost to upgrade to the TS meal plan?

If there was free dining and we stayed at a value with the QS plan, do you know how much it would cost to upgrade to the TS meal plan?

You would pay the difference between the QS and Deluxe (per person, per day):

Adult $60.04 - $41.99 = $18.05

Child $19.23 - $16.03 = $3.20

I booked bounceback last year and got the free dining. My son has a reservation already in place for this without the free dining. Can he use my Disney Visa for a deposit on a new reservation? Will he have any trouble if he cancels the reservation he currently has? We will be going in Sept.

Yep, I believe it will start Aug 15 and this offer will include dates up to Dec. 21.

Free Dining is on the Disney site! Looks like the rumored dates were true, with it starting August 28th, not the 15th! Looks like it is going live today for the general public... not the Visa holders! WOW! Park Hoppers or Water Parks fun and more option is required to get the free dining offer this year!! Good luck everyone!!!!

The offer starts August 15th, it's for the general public and there are very few restricted resorts or room categories. Good luck everyone!

Free Dining is on the Disney site! Looks like the rumored dates were true, with it starting August 28th, not the 15th! Looks like it is going live today for the general public... not the Visa holders! WOW! Park Hoppers or Water Parks fun and more option is required to get the free dining offer this year!! Good luck everyone!!!!

Thanks for the information... I'm very surprised that it's been posted already.

For those that want room only discount, you have to scroll down a bit further on the special offers page to see that offer.

Good luck to all.

Candian starts on Aug 15th!!! So excited bc we arrive on the 17th! the only exception in Canada was POR starts 08/28.

We don't see those dates, so confusing! LMAO!!!

In the upper right corner on the WDW page, there is an option to select your language. If you have English (US) selected you see the USA offers, English (Canada) you see the Canadian offers.

Canadians currently have 8 offers; Americans have 13 (including, e.g. a couple military offers). And the FD offer for Americans and Canadians has slightly different dates.

-SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter