2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

I get that ... I was just thinking we had done DisneyQuest and a water park in one day in the past, but I am probably remembering wrong. :)
We've done a water park & DQ in the same day before too on the Water Parks & more ticket.

Just booked Art of Animation Lion King family suite. CBR nor Riverside had availability for my dates with free dining. CM said that currently none of the moderates have any availability left for free dining. He did encourage me to keep calling back though. Art of A. added about $1000. to my package over CBR, but that's still over $1000. less than just doing CBR and adding the non-discounted DDP. I really really wanted to stay at CBR, but that's a significant savings.
Good for you, I wanted the Lion King room! Wasn't available. I did get CBR but never been so hoping for the best with that resort.

I just want to say that everyone on here has been so polite to each other - even when someone didn't get exactly what they wanted, but someone else did, they were happy for them.
I think this every single time I read a response on here (even when it's someone correcting me..haha). Truly love these Disney fans!

So my family has room and dining booked at Art of Animation Lion King Suites for the 12th - 18th. The free dining is from the 15-21.

So if I call, they should be able to upgrade the 3 days that fall within that to free dining, right? Or is this something where a Cast member can work magic and make our entire vacation dining free since we'll be there half way when the promotion starts?

Yeah, definitely pretty limited! At least during my dates... We are going 11/14-11/21 and all that was left was Pirate rooms at CBR. Everything else was booked, and that was 11:30 CST this morning. o_O
I had checked out both CBR and CSR for my dates . . . late October to early Nov . . . last week before free dining happened. I wanted to compare prices to see if the upgrade to mod might be worth it. No standard rooms were available for my dates at either last week. Nada. So . . . we can draw many conclusions. Bottom line, Disney doesn't have to offer any promos to fill any standard rooms at any mods. Disney wants to fill values (saving one AS for tour groups & school sports group overflows or as a dedicated AS Value for these groups?) and deluxe. The landscape has changed.

Im so lucky I managed to get through this morning or I would just now be getting on the phone. Of course the resort I took is still available right now but I would not have been able to pay attention at the conference, and I found out there will be a final exam on friday for it, so I cant get behind.

So my family has room and dining booked at Art of Animation Lion King Suites for the 12th - 18th. The free dining is from the 15-21.

So if I call, they should be able to upgrade the 3 days that fall within that to free dining, right? Or is this something where a Cast member can work magic and make our entire vacation dining free since we'll be there half way when the promotion starts?
If there are rooms left, you would have to do a room only reservation the first three nights and do a FD package for the rest.

ETA: your check in date is the ONLY date they go by

Gosh I feel so lucky that I got it online this morning with no problems. Hopefully everyone's works out in their favor! I keep checking my confirmation to make sure I did it right because it was almost too easy this morning, especially after hearing the mess later!

This is me too. I did discover that I put the wrong age down for my nephew. I'm guessing we can change that eventually. I hope it's not a big deal because he is 5 and I accidentally put him down as 9. Same age as my niece and didn't notice it. Understandable at 2:30 in the morning, right?

Everyone keep trying if you haven't got through or found what you want. I was getting very discouraged because we used a Ta and I was worried we would be to late but we ended up getting pop in a standard room (5 of them!) after lunch time. I was worried pop standard was gone for sure but we got it! :) good luck all and happy for everyone who did get what they wanted. Enjoy!

So glad you got it DisMama5. I have been pulling for you all morning and had to come back to check to see if you had finally succeeded! Hoping everyone else gets some Pixie Dust as well!

Good for you, I wanted the Lion King room! Wasn't available. I did get CBR but never been so hoping for the best with that resort.

You got the room to sleep 5 at CBR? That's what I wanted. Darn, it's a shame we can't just switch! I think you're going to love CBR!!!

Just out of curiosity, and sorry if it has been answered already or is hard to talk about, but did anyone who pre-booked not get to add FD to there ressie?

If people could get on the phone and stay on more might open up. I have 2 reservations and can't do anything with me because I can't get through. One is going to canceled at some point but I'm unable to get on.

Just out of curiosity, and sorry if it has been answered already or is hard to talk about, but did anyone who pre-booked not get to add FD to there ressie?
We had to switch room categories at CBR, from standard to pool/water view. Also had to change our dates (arriving a day earlier and leaving a day earlier).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter