2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

Is anyone else having a problem bring it up on mde
It's saying it can't find the reservation at this time
I was going back in to review and got this message

Is it just for high volume?? Or should I be worried...

Totally because of high volume. I have the same issue. Reservations systems I bet are on overload.

Is this proving true? I booked with FD at CBR and went 4 days past the ending date but didn't notice that it said I'll only get FD for the first 6 days. How can I tell?
No, I arrive the 19thh of November which is the last day of FD and have it for all 9 nights.

Whoo just booked Caribbean Beach from DEC 15 to 22, would have liked the offer to have been available from 12th DEC as thats the dates we did last year, but will now either stay at a universal re sort from 12 to 15 or a different Disney one unsure yet. :-)|"

Just booked the same! CBR, 5 people, 12/15 - 12/22!!! See you there lol!!
Going to Disney for my 50th birthday on December 20th!!! Soooo excited!!!!

Is anyone else having a problem bring it up on mde
It's saying it can't find the reservation at this time
I was going back in to review and got this message

Is it just for high volume?? Or should I be worried...

same is happening to me... So either we are okay. Or we both need to be worried!!

It would not let me modify online so I tried just making a new reservation. Apparently all of the moderates have nothing left for my dates Sept 26-Oct 3 with the exception of a pirate room or preferred at CS. So I made a reservation for Sports in a standard room. I guess I will be staying in a value with QS instead. It is not worth the over $1000 that the others would cost. I guess they just lost money with me because what I had already booked was costing me $700 more than I have to pay now. I really wanted CBR again because it's home to us. Going to still try on the phone to get it added to the CBR reservation but, it looks like that is going to be a no go and I will just cancel that one and keep the AS Sports. Going to look at the bright side and I will keep 2 of my ADRs and pay out of pocket for them. I'll still have over $500 left in my pocket at the end of the day. I've been sitting in silence with Disney for 27 minutes now. do da do da

You could always upgrade the dining plan. We are staying at Pop with the Disney Dining Plan. But if you only have two ADR's, you might look at if the upgrade is worth it for you and your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter