2015 Christmas Parade Taping?

Oh no, the Descendants taping was today. My daughter is going to be sooooo upset with me. I told her I would take her later in the week.

Oh no, the Descendants taping was today. My daughter is going to be sooooo upset with me. I told her I would take her later in the week.
How do you know who was today? Tomorrow's acts are blah for my kids so we might consider Thursday if it's any better.

How do you know who was today? Tomorrow's acts are blah for my kids so we might consider Thursday if it's any better.
They are announced in the morning I believe. Yesterday was descendants today is four musical acts including Reba.

I was at MK today and saw Tori Kelly sing. She was pretty good, and everything was live! The band even rehearsed a little on the stage, and they had to rehearse the intro so that Tori knew exactly where to come in. I was pretty impressed! I have some video too, but I'm not sure if that's legal to post? Anyway, enjoy this pic! It was a beautiful day! (Sorry about the hands and phones in the way. It was crowded!)
ubZNnj7.jpg

Dress rehearsal is November 12, taping is November 13. I was told it would happen in the day time (I called a Disney vacation planning line) . Bothe the 12th and the 13th have special event hours from 7PM to 12PM where you need to have a separate ticket for admission. They will kick you out of the park at 7:00 if you don't have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter