2015 Christmas Parade Taping?

I personally think it will be super crowded this year. The parks are having record attendance this year and this parade is a huge draw. We were there once during the parade and it was very crowded, may depend on the year! We started at Epcot and should have stayed there! I'd be prepared, just sayin!

Definitely not what I wanted to hear!!

Should this affect the Christmas party at all on Friday, Nov 13? Or will they be done filming before it starts?

The parade was recorded yesterday

Are you sure about that? It's set to be taped the 10-13 in November. The tree is up in the MK as well which usually isn't up for the parade taping. It's expected it will be taken down for the taping. The parade taping also isn't just done on one day.

No it was full costume taping yesterday at Disneyland maybe they only recorded part

My nephews dance class was in the parade they filmed at Disneyland park in ca yesterday
My granddaughter also participated. I understand there were about 500 kids dancing and all in step down main street to It's a Small Word.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter