2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!!

I have another launch this week with a different group but this item I am making in Cs size so if it doesn't sell she can have it since I htink she will like it.

Mabel is because my great grandmothers name was Mildred Mabel and I think Mabel suits her better. I will post a picture as soon as she is properly installed in her new home later today.

Awesome! I cannot wait to see...

BTW... I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVe that Up! shirt you made for the launch... I think I need to commission you to make something with that embroidery as a felt design for me... I sooo wish that would have fit one of my girls, because I would have snatched it up in a heartbeat!

D~

Yesterday was a rough day for my J with lots of meltdowns :( so I wasn't able to get anything done.

This morning I was able t o get up at 6am a little later than normal and work out. I am beginning to feel the difference.

I have to work today but will share some pictures from the photoshoot on SAturday what I have seen is amazing.

I hope to play with Mabel today after I go to work. I was able to cut out 3 pairs of easy fits 2 are Christmas presents for C. I need to order some shirts for orders.

I was able to get the gift card information to my amazing TA so I can then pay off the balance of my cruise. I am getting excited in 98 days I will be back in my happy place.

Sorry your day was rough - I hope that yesterday was better for you.

I am so proud of you for the changes you are making to your lifestyle, and I am so happy you are FEELING those changes too!!! Way to go!!!

Did you get to play with Mabel yesterday?

And WHOOT for paying off your cruise!!! Some day - I hope to take one! :)

D~

i am seriously hoping to get something done today.

Yesterday was another rough day. J does not do good on days off. He was also up at midnight and never went back to sleep.

Today I have to work but I also need to get MAbel up and running and I need to set up an applique for tomorrows launch. I am seriously thinking of going with a small size and then offering a custom.

I hope everyone has a fabulous day.

Oh and I must share some of our pictures from the photoshoot especially the one of J it is just awesome.

So I played with Mabel this morning finally and I am seriously in love. Can't wait to get home and play some more.

I thought I would share some of our photoshoot pictures.

Sami and C

and my absolute favorite so far

Have a great day.

Oh! MY!!!! Just JAW DROPPING beautiful!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know what to say... Miss C looks so grown up - and she is beautiful - you can see how much she enjoys her sister. And little Sami is just precious - but that's normal. LOL And J - WOW - his photo really grabs me... That look in his eye - she definately captured a lot of twinkle in that picture. What a stunning photographer you found! Love them all Chiara - thanks for sharing. :)

D~

So for those of you that don't know I have been looking for a new sewing machine. I am the curse of death for sewing machines. I have a Janome and while I like it I get aggravated when it won't sew through several layers. It just doesn't have enough power.

I had been browsing Craigslist and Ebay but everything is so overpriced here in NYC. So my DH brought me home a vintage Singer, He got it from someone else and it runs beautiful. It is actually a singer 15-91 which is the same machine that D has.

I finally took Mabel (she deserves a name because she is so pretty) for a test drive.

Here are the PJs I made for Miss C. I have a couple of things to get used to on her but I love how she went over the serged seams no problem.

and I also used her on this launch item.

Today I have to buy some packing material and get to wrapping up a package for shipping :)

I am also going over all my Gift cards to make sure they were applied for our cruise so I can authorize my final payment :)

Have a fabulous day.

Oooh - I love the first projects you did with Mabel... I know she might be a bit different to get used to, but the POWER is amazing!!! I used to close my eyes real tight and pray when I would approach a thick seam... Now I just toodle along. :) She will be an extention of your hands in no time.

I really love the tween shirts you have been making... I really want to do something fun and cute like that for V for our next trip - they just look so comfy and airy! I just love how they tie in back too!

I hope you have an amazing weekend. ;)

D~

I am hoping to get down into the basement today. I want to clean it up a bit and I need to work on the quilt top I would really like it out of the house at the end of this weekend. I need to go to the supermarket but C isn't up yet. I have been doing some dusting and straightening up.

I think I want to decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving but I have some little decorations I can be putting up now so I want to dust.

I have 2 things that must get finished this weekend so we shall see.

I hope you were able to get the quilt top finished yesterday.

I need to decorate for Christmas too, for the most part, we do that the weekend after Thanksgiving. My house needs a thorough cleaning first though. Sigh.

Good luck getting everything done this weekend!

D~

I am seriously late to the party!!!! I have been trying to limit my computer time but WHY I am just finding your TR this morning. :confused3

How about a picture from our first Disney cruise?
Look how small MIss C was

This is such a great photo of C. I love seeing the pictures of J and C when they were younger. Such cuties. :)

Yesterday was parent teachers conferences for J. For the most part it was good. The teacher is doing the work for trying to get J a 1 on 1 which means he would have an teachers aide assigned specifically to him. We think this will help him stay on task. He does great in a one on one setting.

I met the OT and I loved her and she seems very with it. I am putting her in touch with my private OT so they can coordinate care.

I met the ST I liked her but it isn't an ideal situation for J because he is getting all his sessions in 2 days. He is supposed to have speech 4 x 30 and she is doing it in the 2 days she is there. She is really focussed on him communicating and has filled in his PECS book a lot. She is also making him do multiple signs. So I am really not sure I want to rock the boat because if I make waves and he gets to a therapist who doesn't mesh with him I am screwed even worse. I personally don't care how he communicates as long as he does and I do like the use of pictures and signs both along with the few words he has.

Have a fabulous day.
Glad your conferences went well. You do such a great job of coordinating all of J's services.

I thought I would share some of our photoshoot pictures.

Sami and C

and my absolute favorite so far

Have a great day.
These pictures are amazing. I love that photograph of J with the leaves around him and the sun on his face. Your photographer did a great job capturing all of your kids.

And those pictures of Sami from Halloween are adorable. Your launch items look fabulous and the fabrics are perfect. I love seeing your creations because you always come up with such unique fabric combinations that fit the theme perfectly.

Can't wait to hear all about your upcoming trips.

Welcome back Liz.

I started cleaning my basement yesterday. I still hadn't finished from when we had Cs room built. I am hoping to finish later today.

I am also going to church today. I am not a big church person. I was raised a Catholic but have huge issues with the Catholic Church. I am going to the episcopal church. This is the church my mom and sister go too. I know some of the people and the priest and his wife are lovely. I am going by myself today so I can see the layout and escape routes for when I bring J. I figure this is a good time to start as Advent starts in 2 weeks and I love this time of year.

When I come home I want to finish the quilt blocks so I can mail them back. I am also looking for a plug to a machine from the last time it was serviced. I think I just remembered where it is but have to look.

My ticker on my iPad says 92 days.

It was a rough weekend I will admit it. I did not get even a quarter of what I wanted to done BUT I did start finishing cleaning my basement.

My goal is to have it clean by Thanksgiving. This is from when we did the remodel.

Todays project is hanging pictures. I have about 10 to hang.

I am also finishing the last quilt block. I should be able to do that before picking C up from running.

I also need to do my work out I keep making excuses. I need to make sure to set the alarm on the days G is off because if I don't get up by 5:30 the work out doesn't get done and I don't want to slip into bad habits.

I am also typing a list of things that must get done sewing wise.

I sure hope that today goes better for you, and you are able to get everything done that you need to.

Are you planning to show us the quilt blocks? I would love to see them.

D~

Yes I will be taking a picture of the quilt blocks before I sent them off.

And so far today has been a better day. I just need to find time to work out.

I am glad to hear that yesterday went better for you Chiara. I am very excited to see the quilt blocks. :)

D~

I don't know what is going on with J but it has been a super tough week and I am exhausted. Add in that Sami has been getting up in the middle of the night and UGH.

I have to post a picture of the quilt blocks but now my mom is finishing the quilt for my cousin. There is a lot of work to be done and my Aunt who was going to do it isn't the greatest sewer so Mom said she would do it.

I have been working on orders. I have 2 that have to go out on Saturday. 1 is big and the other is just 1 t-shirt but it takes a while to stitch out.

So in a little trip update, we have decided to rent a car for February and drive to the port and WDW. The price for transportation from WDW to Port Canaveral is way too much and we can get a car for cheaper.

We are now going to do our own grocery shopping which will save more. We are also going to find a Cracker Barrel to eat at.

Hope you have a good day.

So I have been working on an order all week but I promised pictures of the quilt blocks here they are. My mom is actually assembling the quilt now.

Also figured I would share Mabel in her new home.

Hope everyone has a great day. C, Sami and I went to church and we are going to do some Christmas decorating today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter