2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!!

Thank you so much they are some of my favorites.

So my baby came home late last night. She had a very stressful day with her flight being delayed, then cancelled and rebooked on a later flight which was then delayed.

We are happy to have her home and she is happy to be home.

I take plane delays and cancellations much better when I am travelling with my kids, but when it is just them, it stresses me out. We had huge issues when they were coming back from Arizona last year. And why does it seem the flights there are usually stress free? I am glad she is home now.

Today is going to be busy as I have a lot I want to do.

1. Make countdown change we are only 10 days aways
2. Finish Cs dress
3. Test a design for a friend
4. DVC applique for a shirt
5. Sully Shirt for J.

We are also going to my moms for swimming as J is off from school and he needs an activity to look forward too.

10days?! That is wonderful. You are at the "why doesn't time move faster" stage. You have a busy schedule planned for today. Hope you have some fun in there.

Well I only got the test design and countdown chain done yesterday.

J had a super rough day with tears and red face and tantrums. He didn't even really want to swim at Grandmas.

Today I must

1. Sully Shirt for J
2. DVC applique
3. Finish Cs dress.
4. Cut out bodice for launch dress.

Oh and I have to do an afternoon workout as the kids and I got up at the same time.

Well I only got the test design and countdown chain done yesterday.

J had a super rough day with tears and red face and tantrums. He didn't even really want to swim at Grandmas.

Today I must

1. Sully Shirt for J
2. DVC applique
3. Finish Cs dress.
4. Cut out bodice for launch dress.

Oh and I have to do an afternoon workout as the kids and I got up at the same time.

This will serve as a partial list for Today.

I did nothing yesterday but go to work. Even working out was difficult as it had to be an afternoon workout and I suck at those but I did get Chalean Extreme done.

Today I have an OB/gyn appointment to get my BC shot after we are heading to the mall to do a tiny bit of school shopping and I want some shorts. I have some from Old Navy but I really feel like their cut is off for my shape. They are huge in the waist but tight around my belly where my pooch is. There has to be a better cut.

I am going to try Macys and American Eagle. I will have to try them on. I vow not to look in the Plus Size department. I have to get it out of my head that I no longer need to shop there. Which is super hard for some reason.

Well time to workout :)

well nothing got done yesterday because I opted to go to the OB/GYN for my DEPO shot and then we went to the mall where we met up with my sister.

I have been having a problem with the shorts I ordered from ON they fit crappy. They creep up and just not happy with them. Well yesterday I went to American Eagle. They do not carry size 16 in the store so for kicks I tried on a 14 guess who walked out with 2 pairs of 14 jeans and 2 pairs of 14 shorts. This girl.

Guess all the 18s will be out of the closet. I tend to fall back into habits of shopping in plus sizes but DH, DD and my sister had orders not to let me shop in the plus department.

We then went to Disney Store and J picked out some shirts for school. We took C to Delias because as we were walking by I saw a Breakfast Club shirt and she had to have it. She also got 2 pairs of jeans because if you tried jeans you got $10 off. They were also buy one get one 50% off. She also needed to move out of the 00 to a 0. First world problems here.

We went to the adidas store because DH wanted to look at the soccer jerseys and guess who insisted on getting a matching shirt like Daddy. Mr. J. Made me happy.

It was then onto JC Penney where I tried on some more shorts since they were 14.99 and 9.99 awesome sale. I bout 2 pairs of 14 and 2 pairs of size 12 yes you read that right size 12. I wore a size 12 in high school.

I tried on several pairs of docker type shorts and have come to the conclusion that is not the style for me.

We are now 7 days away from our trip and I have huge amount to do. Good thing DH doesn't work today. I am hoping to crush the list posted and finish 2 other things.

I would like to go to Target today but may wait until tomorrow and go after work.

Tomorrow I get to pick up my minivan. They called while we were out yesterday.

YAY to walking out of the store with not only smaller size jeans (because ANY body can do that!) but smaller size jeans that FIT! Amazing!

One of these days I would like to be able to do that! You are my hero!

Nini

First off... So VERY PROUD of you!!!! When you posted the pics on FB yesterday of the AE shorts - I darned near jumped out of my chair... I LOVE AE, other than Silvers - those are my two favorites and my go-to jeans... So when I saw you sporting AE yesterday, I was SUPER excited for yoU!!!! They are the best! Annnnd... they always have a sale - never buy them full price. Congrats on the small sizes! THat is awesome! You are rockin' this girly!!!! :woohoo:

7days!!! WHOOT!!!! So excited to finally get to meet you!!! You have NO idea how excited I am... Prepare yourself to be squished to death!!! ;) I'll restrain myself with the kiddos though - but please know I don't want to. Hehehe... I am very excited to meet your family too.

Glad your minivan is fixed. What turned out to be the problem?

Have a great day and good luck on your list. :thumbsup2

D~

YAY to walking out of the store with not only smaller size jeans (because ANY body can do that!) but smaller size jeans that FIT! Amazing!

One of these days I would like to be able to do that! You are my hero!

Nini

Aw thanks Nini. IT seriously is the first time in my life I am sticking to exercise and nutrition. It isn't fast but it is so worth it for me.

First off... So VERY PROUD of you!!!! When you posted the pics on FB yesterday of the AE shorts - I darned near jumped out of my chair... I LOVE AE, other than Silvers - those are my two favorites and my go-to jeans... So when I saw you sporting AE yesterday, I was SUPER excited for yoU!!!! They are the best! Annnnd... they always have a sale - never buy them full price. Congrats on the small sizes! THat is awesome! You are rockin' this girly!!!! :woohoo:

7days!!! WHOOT!!!! So excited to finally get to meet you!!! You have NO idea how excited I am... Prepare yourself to be squished to death!!! ;) I'll restrain myself with the kiddos though - but please know I don't want to. Hehehe... I am very excited to meet your family too.

Glad your minivan is fixed. What turned out to be the problem?

Have a great day and good luck on your list. :thumbsup2

D~

I am so excited to see you too.

The minivan turned out to be the Torque converter and transmission pump. I am going first thing tomorrow to pick it up and return the piece of crap rental. It is bad this is from a small rental company so the car is beat on.

I am going to go sew in a few minutes. I went through Js shirts and I have a couple more on their way and I don't really need to make him anything so I am doing the one sully shirt and then selfish sewing for me :)

What a great shopping day! Always nice to fit in smaller sizes than you think. Good luck on getting your list done.

What a great shopping day! Always nice to fit in smaller sizes than you think. Good luck on getting your list done.

Thank you so much.

I got everything done on the list plus more. I am hoping to finish everything today or tomorrow. I have a second launch dress and Sami's Sofia Dress.

I would like to try my hand at MB covers but it might not happen.

We are doing school supply shopping today also.

Have a great day.

UGH School Supply shopping was a night mare. Target was a zoo and there were so many rude people.

Today is launch day so lots of pictures later.

I am going to attempt to pack Sami and Jimmy today.

Also need to figure out nail day and I need to call for a hair appointment for my sister and me.

Have a great day.

I only have one more dress to finish for Miss Sami. Hoping to work on that a bit tomorrow. It is mostly cut out and the appliqué is done so it is just assembling.

Here is the top I made Miss C that she requested. Love that my almost 13 year old still likes customs a bit.

Then I made this Mulan for the launch tonight

I also made a Rapunzel for the launch. I love the colors on this one.

I need to start packing tomorrow to make sure if I need anything I can get it.

I love all of the dresses! But I especially love the fabric on the first one! Beautiful job on everything, as usual! :lovestruc

It's gettin' close! :woohoo:

D~

Thanks Nini I am happy to be home and sleep in my own bed. The pillows at Disney stink.

Now to unpack and go through Sami's Customs as she is too big for some of them so we will have to see hat she needs for the next trip.

I also want to start going through my pictures. We got some really good ones.

I love the ride one from Js first ride on Everest.

LOL... Mr D is a thrill junkie too! Last February they let him ride Expedition Everest about 10 times straight...husband made him get off because he was tired of riding!

As long as he can rise EE he thinks his Animal Kingdom trip is complete...he only does the rest of the stuff so we will let him ride EE once more before we leave!

Nini

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter