2014 Feb-Mar School vacation dates

Mardi Gras break for us is March 3-7 (Mon-Fri), but most people from here will be there sometime between Feb. 28-March 9 (Fri-Sun). We'll be down there then!

In DE, we normally only have one day off for Presidents' Day.

And our spring break occurs the week after Easter, so they will have no days off in March either, that we know of.

I'm in Contra Costa County just outside of SF. Our kids get the full Presidents Week off, no dates in March that I am aware of, and Easter break generally follows Easter.

President's week was restored as a week off next year in our district in CT.
But it is always the first to go if there is a hurricane or early blizzard situation where we lose a lot of days off early in the year.

In our district we have Presidents week, Easter week, and March 21 off.

Most of the schools here in Central New York have those 2 weeks off, however I an not sure of that one day in March.

Westchester county NY
Winter 2/17-2/21
Spring 4/14-4/18

Hoping to make another trip during spring recess pixiedust:

We lost our mid winter break of a full week and it's now only the 17th and 18th of Feb.

Spring break in the district I work is April 7 to 11, but in my sons school it's April 14 to 18. How convenient. :rolleyes2

Here in Central Illinois schools districts have different breaks. Ours next year

For Presidents Day - Monday and Tuesday off - Feb 17 and Feb 18

then one week in March for Spring Break March 24 - 28

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter