• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2014 anybody?

That tour sounds good. Ours will be loooong! No flights of choppers. We are doing the Pink Jeep South Rim tour. Will take 12 hours I think!

I don't think I could handle that with the kids! The helicopter tour certainly was a major splurge, but we kept coming back to the fact that it is cheaper to do it while we are there than to have to go back and do it another time.

What tour are you doing? We are booked for the Maverick Silver Cloud helicopter tour, 3.5 hours with no landing.

I hope you post pics afterwards! Having experienced the Grand Canyon from inside, I'd be so interested to see it from the air now as a comparison.

That tour sounds good. Ours will be loooong! No flights of choppers. We are doing the Pink Jeep South Rim tour. Will take 12 hours I think!

Wow that's a long day trip! It took us 5 hours just to drive from Vegas to the south rim, but I'm sure your driver will be faster than us :rotfl:

Getting very excited now! So far I've got the following organised....

• Flights - all internal domestic and International booked and paid for
  • Tickets - WDW & US in my hot little hand
  • Accom - Booked in Orlando via Mousesavers. NYC & Vegas also booked
  • My Disney Experience - all set up and tickets linked
  • Memory Maker - Card is here and linked to MDE
  • Disney scrapbooking gear on it's way from the USA

I need to order the US Photo Pass. The website was giving me grief so I gave up. LOL

Also need to book a car from Orlando to NYC. Has anyone used a company that didn't charge a massive one way fee?

@ crazy cat lady so do they actually ship MM card to Oz unlike magic bands that have to be picked up once there? Thanks

Also we used Thrifty car rental not from Orlando but from San Diego to Vegas and 1 way few was minimal

@ crazy cat lady so do they actually ship MM card to Oz unlike magic bands that have to be picked up once there? Thanks Also we used Thrifty car rental not from Orlando but from San Diego to Vegas and 1 way few was minimal

You can pay for international shipping on MM, or pick it up once you arrive:)

Spot on Dabecs, I paid the International shipping fee. It was worth it for my piece of mind to have it in hand. While it was $25 I didn't really want to spend, I did.

Thanks for the advice on the car. We are Driving Orlando to NYC and then Vegas to LAX. Didn't want to be hit twice with massive one way fees. We don't remember having one at all on our last trip down the West Coast.

Spot on Dabecs, I paid the International shipping fee. It was worth it for my piece of mind to have it in hand. While it was $25 I didn't really want to spend, I did. Thanks for the advice on the car. We are Driving Orlando to NYC and then Vegas to LAX. Didn't want to be hit twice with massive one way fees. We don't remember having one at all on our last trip down the West Coast.

I did the same last trip, this trip I'm trying will call. It feels good having it in your hand doesn't it;) Does it still come with a code you have to take with you or is it automatically linked to your magic band?

I read today that ride photos will now be automatically added to your Memory Maker account if you have a Magic Band, that will be a great time saver!

Does it still come with a code you have to take with you or is it automatically linked to your magic band?QUOTE]

I wont have magic bands, but I entered my confirmation code into MDE and it has linked. Fingers crossed it works when we get there ok! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter