• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2014 anybody?

becpee

I see sock puppets
So, cruising in May 2014, until then i'll be like this :surfweb:

Anybody yet going to join and count down or am I the only sad case?

So, cruise, WDW for about 8 days, Vegas baby! Disneyland

:rolleyes1

:headache:

2014 already???

BecPee - I still need to get through 2012; and then 2013 first!

(But congrats on starting the countdown!)

And I'm planning on Hong Kong Disney for Christmas 14. Still over 4 months till Disneyland, but I always need something more to plan for! I usually have plans for my next trip before I leave on the current one.

I'm on the countdown to my 2014 RunDisney trip - even got a PTR going (see my sig).

I'm also counting down to my end-of-2015 Shanghai trip :rotfl: (not that I can really do any planning until they announce an official opening date!)

DH and I are sitting here reminiscing about Palo.

Oh I'm so excited! We get to do it all again!

Oh - I've only just ret'd but that trip was in preparation of June 2014! :cool1:

So whilst I was really surprised to see the 2014 call out - I have to admit I am joining the list!

Oh - I've only just ret'd but that trip was in preparation of June 2014! :cool1:

So whilst I was really surprised to see the 2014 call out - I have to admit I am joining the list!

Somehow I just knew I wouldn't be the only one here :rotfl2:

I'm also definately on the list..... have been planning for about 6 months already lol:cool1:

The longer the planning also more saving time and research time.

We will be going in June/july 2014.:banana:

I'm greedy and hoping for two. NYC and Aulani early in the year nd Aulani again later in the year. Also Dec 2015 Aulani, WDW and NYC. Then there will. E a holiday break for a couple of years.

Ever since we got back from our trip last October I've been sporadically lurking on the Dis, CruiseCritic and TA, checking out hotels and cruises. I am planning (scheming:stir:) a trip in Dec 2014/Jan 2015. I just pick my moment and mention something about our last trip and what we could do on our next trip. I'm planting that seed, lol.

I know that I want to fly into San Francisco - I love that city but didn't visit last time because we chose to go on a cruise instead - and DH wants to drive down the Pacific Coast Highway to LA. My family are all for another cruise, but not sure where to. Do we fly to the East Coast and cruise from there, or stay on West Coast and go to Mexico again? Oh well, plenty of time to decide.

We are Disneyland fanatics and want to go again, but I'm starting to lean towards WDW this time even though it kinda scares me a bit looking at the logistics of getting around over there. I'm going to need a lot of advice before I book. Any help is appreciated.

That's as far as it goes at the moment. It seems so far away, but we all know how time flies by, and I need that long to save up $$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter