(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have I been - I didn't know there were cabanas! Does anyone have recent pictures? <Goes off in search of more info>

How do you rent cabanas in advance? Do you call the resort?
As RPC guests we had the Planning Office service. They book all kinds of things from ADRs to cabana rentals and the like. If you are not staying Club Level, I would call the GF or try the My Disney Experience site under Things to Do - Sports and Recreation.
The cabanas are situated at the monorail end of the Beach Pool. Rental is available in either half or full day slots.

As for photos, these are a from a trip in 2014.

Cabana1.jpg
Cabana2.jpg
Cabana3.jpg

Last edited:

Here now Sago. :banana:

Had to ask for foot cream and solar gel.:confused3 Turn down nightly with Ghiradelli chocolate.

Saw map for this year MNSSHP posted but went to desk and they don't have them yet:guilty:

Have a grand day

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    64.6 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 35
Here now Sago. :banana:

Had to ask for foot cream and solar gel.:confused3 Turn down nightly with Ghiradelli chocolate.

Saw map for this year MNSSHP posted but went to desk and they don't have them yet:guilty:

Have a grand day
We started getting the Ghiradelli the last 5 days of our trip. I like Ghiradelli but prefer the resort specific ones. I guess another cost saving measure, giving generic choc that all resorts can use.

Two more weeks until our 8-night stay in a two-bedroom suite! Very excited to have access to both club lounges for once and we also rented a cabana for two days we are there and scheduled some spa treatments. Trying out some different things this time and spending more time at the resort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter