(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow! What building was that taken from?

Is that from the Main Building looking at Boca across from the fountain..FYI haven't been to GF since I was 10!

Forgive me if I've over looked this! We are thinking about staying t the GFV and I will have an ECV. To get to the monorail do I have to go into the main lobby and then to the elevator to the floor for the monorail? Thank you!

Forgive me if I've over looked this! We are thinking about staying t the GFV and I will have an ECV. To get to the monorail do I have to go into the main lobby and then to the elevator to the floor for the monorail? Thank you!

Yes, you would have to go to the main building and then go up to the second floor to board the Monorail.

Does anyone have a price list from Senses? Hubby would like a massage.
Swedish Massage
50 minutes / $135
80 minutes / $195

Swedish massage incorporates long gentle strokes for a relaxing experience that’s perfect for first-time spa goers.

Warm Stone Massage
75 minutes / $210

The Warm Stone Massage combines Swedish techniques with the soothing effects of stone therapy. Smooth basalt rocks are warmed and used to gently glide along key points on the body.

Pregnancy Massage
50 minutes / $145
80 minutes / $200

This complete body massage uses prenatal techniques to increase circulation, relieve muscle aches and joint pains, and reduce water retention. For the safety of the mother and child, prenatal massages are only offered after the first trimester.

Stone Crop Facial
50 minutes / $140
80 minutes / $190

For all skin types, stone crop is used to soothe skin irritations while relieving the signs of aging. Achieve smooth, hydrated and repaired skin that looks years younger.

Beyond Organic Facial
50 minutes / $150
80 minutes / $200

A facial for all skin types that accelerates skin rejuvenation by offering 2 soothing masques to hydrate, regenerate and calm redness, while evening skin tone and reducing the appearance of fine lines.

Sweet Red Rose Body Treatment
50 minutes / $145

Unwind with this luxurious body treatment, featuring a delicate hydrating sugar scrub enhanced with cranberry and pomegranate, followed by a soothing wrap of sweet red rose petals.

Relax Manicure and Pedicure Rituals
50 minutes manicure / $55
50 minutes pedicure / $80

Close your eyes, calm the mind and reduce anxiety on this “Relax” journey featuring organic geranium essential oils known for easing tension and stress and fostering a sense of peace and well-being.

Hello fellow GF fans...What a beautiful weekend...great weather :sunny:... moving patriotic parades around our area to honor those brave men and women to gave their all for our country...and to continue to do so too...:thumbsup2

Just wanted to say hi :wave2:

I have been visiting with my folks and have been able to keep up on reading all the fun posts but haven't had a chance to contribute much lately, outside of 'likes' but I wanted to take a minute and say that I hope everyone has a GRAND Saturday!!

Hope that you had a fun visit ...glad that you popped in! :goodvibes

Is that from the Main Building looking at Boca across from the fountain..FYI haven't been to GF since I was 10!

that view in Dispro 's picture is indeed across the courtyard towards Boca Chica...::yes::

Yes..there is a covered walk way that you follow from the VGF righ on over to the GF main entrance...and its not very far from the exit of the VGF either...:thumbsup2

Does anyone have a price list from Senses? Hubby would like a massage.

On the first page of this thread there is detailed info baout the spa and even a pretty recent reivew from fellow Diser JoBird..:surfweb:

monorailmom Thank you for your detailed VGF review....:goodvibes

Dispro More lovely pics! :lovestruc We have enjoyed those deluxe queen room too...so very nice! Its almost trip time for you!! Just a few more day!! :woohoo:

MickeyNut I'm thinking that room is just right for your family! ::yes:: Maybe you can even squeeze in a friend or two...lol..;)

~ Got some great Mickey mail the other day....:cheer2: A shiny new magic band!!! :rainbow: I do wish they would add another color or two...lol.. I think that my fave so far is yellow...:) what is yours????

ETA...Baler Thanks for posting all of that detailed information about the spa....

Hope that everyone enjoyed the the nice long weekend too...:earsgirl: preppy GF gal who is glad that summer has finally arrived..:beach:

Ok... This thread is WAY too quiet so...

Beautiful pic :cloud9:.

BlueSkies and monorailmom answered your question, but I wanted to say I hope you have a great trip and enjoy the VGF :wizard:.

Swedish Massage
50 minutes / $135
80 minutes / $195

Swedish massage incorporates long gentle strokes for a relaxing experience that’s perfect for first-time spa goers.

Warm Stone Massage
75 minutes / $210

The Warm Stone Massage combines Swedish techniques with the soothing effects of stone therapy. Smooth basalt rocks are warmed and used to gently glide along key points on the body.

Pregnancy Massage
50 minutes / $145
80 minutes / $200

This complete body massage uses prenatal techniques to increase circulation, relieve muscle aches and joint pains, and reduce water retention. For the safety of the mother and child, prenatal massages are only offered after the first trimester.

Stone Crop Facial
50 minutes / $140
80 minutes / $190

For all skin types, stone crop is used to soothe skin irritations while relieving the signs of aging. Achieve smooth, hydrated and repaired skin that looks years younger.

Beyond Organic Facial
50 minutes / $150
80 minutes / $200

A facial for all skin types that accelerates skin rejuvenation by offering 2 soothing masques to hydrate, regenerate and calm redness, while evening skin tone and reducing the appearance of fine lines.

Sweet Red Rose Body Treatment
50 minutes / $145

Unwind with this luxurious body treatment, featuring a delicate hydrating sugar scrub enhanced with cranberry and pomegranate, followed by a soothing wrap of sweet red rose petals.

Relax Manicure and Pedicure Rituals
50 minutes manicure / $55
50 minutes pedicure / $80

Close your eyes, calm the mind and reduce anxiety on this “Relax” journey featuring organic geranium essential oils known for easing tension and stress and fostering a sense of peace and well-being.

Thanks for the detailed information on the spa :).

MickeyNut I'm thinking that room is just right for your family! ::yes:: Maybe you can even squeeze in a friend or two...lol..;)

I agree, that's why it's so hard to pull the trigger and let go of it :laughing:......and I'm sure it's big enough to accommodate one or two more ;). I will say, however, that I have considered changing to a Poly/CR split as both of those CLs have been on my list to try :rolleyes1.

I know blueskies already answered your question about the picture being taken from the main building, but I just thought I'd say that I'm glad you're finally getting to go back! I'll bet you won't wait so long to go back next time:)

I am excited to get an unexpected trip to the GF. My husband suggested we go in July (I know it is hot but that is the only time he can get away). The real surprise is that my twenty something year old daughters want to go with us. :yay: As empty nesters I love every moment that I get to spend with them.

So far I have been able to get pretty good dining and FP plans. The only wrinkle is that so far I can't get a MK or lagoon view. We have a courtyard view room reserved but I keep checking in case a better view becomes available. Wish me luck! We are spoiled but that is the room type that we gave always had at the GF. I love the corner or end rooms of Big Pine Key!

I am excited to get an unexpected trip to the GF. My husband suggested we go in July (I know it is hot but that is the only time he can get away). The real surprise is that my twenty something year old daughters want to go with us. :yay: As empty nesters I love every moment that I get to spend with them.

So far I have been able to get pretty good dining and FP plans. The only wrinkle is that so far I can't get a MK or lagoon view. We have a courtyard view room reserved but I keep checking in case a better view becomes available. Wish me luck! We are spoiled but that is the room type that we gave always had at the GF. I love the corner or end rooms of Big Pine Key!

Oh that is so exciting! I have two daughters 16 and 10, and I hope they continue to want to go to Disney with us as they get older!! So, I'm so happy for you!!

Hi, everyone. I have been busy and haven't been to the boards lately. I am so homesick for the Grand!! :sad1: And now I think our August Poly trip might be canceled due to scheduling issues! AGH! :sad: We are trying now to squeeze in a trip this year about the first week of December. I miss the Grand Floridian so much! Dispro1, thanks for the deluxe room pics. :love: This thread helps the day go by a little nicer...:goodvibes

:sunny:
Hello fellow GF fans...What a beautiful weekend...great weather :sunny:... moving patriotic parades around our area to honor those brave men and women to gave their all for our country...and to continue to do so too...:thumbsup2

~ Got some great Mickey mail the other day....:cheer2: A shiny new magic band!!! :rainbow: I do wish they would add another color or two...lol.. I think that my fave so far is yellow...:) what is yours????
Pink :)

Have a great planning week my GF friends. Enjoy the :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter