2014/2015 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept 2014-Mayl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update, Shoreward. I'm very much hoping for a renovated room come August.

Just chilling at the hospital and waiting for surgery tomorrow morning. Oh, and watching the Lion King for the second time. She's never seen it and our DVD is long lost, so there's one nice thing from this.

Hope all goes well! Please post an update.

This is completely off-topic, but it looks like bionic kid fractured her pacemaker lead, so we're headed to the ER to see about a likely replacement. Any good thoughts would be appreciated.

Sending positive energy to your daughter and family.

:grouphug:

Thanks for the update, Shoreward. I'm very much hoping for a renovated room come August.

Just chilling at the hospital and waiting for surgery tomorrow morning. Oh, and watching the Lion King for the second time. She's never seen it and our DVD is long lost, so there's one nice thing from this.

Prayers for a successful surgery.

This is completely off-topic, but it looks like bionic kid fractured her pacemaker lead, so we're headed to the ER to see about a likely replacement. Any good thoughts would be appreciated.

Thinking of you this morning an sending positive vibes your way!:hug:

We just got back from our 1 night stay at the YC Club level. We were last there In September and noticed some increases in the breakfast offerings, with cold meats, make your own yogurt/granola/strawberries combinations.

The cm's were all very friendly, we checked in late and the club level addition was a surprise for my parents and sister. My parents were given an upgrade to the commodore suite which is a beautiful room, we were able to watch illuminations from the three(!!!) balconies that room has which was a perfect end to the night after a very long 12 hour flight (due to technical issues, plane had to turn around and be fixed, before we were back on our way).

It was my sisters first visit to Disney and a fab introduction to it, she was amazed by how friendly all the cm's were.

Many blessings your way!

Jay

image.jpg

I was so tempted to say this to Aria's surgeon this morning. But that seemed too weird, even for me. Check out the garden view room we have. I wonder how much more this would cost at WDW?

And thank you all so much for your prayers and well-wishes. We had a pretty Disney-filled night. Lion King twice, Lilo and Stitch, and Tangled. And while I plan to spend a few days at US next January, I could happily live the rest of my life without ever again seeing Despicable Me 2.

Good Morning!

Got back last night. I got to meet and chat with Teena yesterday..boy, we have a lot of common opinions on parents and kids! hahaha

We had room 5708 that faced the bus area, although we couldn't see the buses for the trees, it was a fantastic room and very quiet. It was a walk from the lobby and ice machine, but I think I will take that over the constant noise around the lounge area.

Rooms are gorgeous and I found that weird bedside table perfect for various phones, ipads and glasses.

I even had a fantastic Mousekeeper (are they still called that) who offered the plush robes and VIP shampoo for us. Came back to our room and they were waiting for us with chocolates and even slippers. I wish I had seen her, she would have gotten a fantastic tip!!

View attachment 92387

I was so tempted to say this to Aria's surgeon this morning. But that seemed too weird, even for me. Check out the garden view room we have. I wonder how much more this would cost at WDW?

And thank you all so much for your prayers and well-wishes. We had a pretty Disney-filled night. Lion King twice, Lilo and Stitch, and Tangled. And while I plan to spend a few days at US next January, I could happily live the rest of my life without ever again seeing Despicable Me 2.

Disney SHOULD consider doing this to the roofs. You should send that picture to disney. That would make standard views at BC so much nicer. :)

~Cari~ pluto:

View attachment 92387

If you have to be in the hospital, it ALWAYS helps to have a good view! During my recent stay (for pneumonia, UGH!) I had one room with a great view, one crappy room view and one NO view at all (icu).
I hope everything goes smoothly with your child's surgery this morning!!!

Good Morning!

Got back last night. I got to meet and chat with Teena yesterday..boy, we have a lot of common opinions on parents and kids! hahaha

We had room 5708 that faced the bus area, although we couldn't see the buses for the trees, it was a fantastic room and very quiet. It was a walk from the lobby and ice machine, but I think I will take that over the constant noise around the lounge area.

Rooms are gorgeous and I found that weird bedside table perfect for various phones, ipads and glasses.

I even had a fantastic Mousekeeper (are they still called that) who offered the plush robes and VIP shampoo for us. Came back to our room and they were waiting for us with chocolates and even slippers. I wish I had seen her, she would have gotten a fantastic tip!!

Thanks for the review. Looking forward to trying CL at Beach Club in October. Do they still have someone serving the alcohol in the lounge? How does that work? We are used to WL CL and self serve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter