2014/2015 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept 2014-Mayl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think I got the last SV (although GV was still there at 6:30am). By the time my mom looked at 7:10 they were all gone.

~Cari~ pluto:
Not sure how this works, but once the FD rooms are gone are they gone? Or do they release more later? Have rooms been allocated to each separate promotion?

Not sure how this works, but once the FD rooms are gone are they gone? Or do they release more later? Have rooms been allocated to each separate promotion?

I think they only have so many rooms associated with the offer and once they're gone, they're gone.

IMHO, if you're staying at BC, YC or BW hoppers are a must. Nothing better than popping into Epcot for a night cap or snack.
I can totally understand that idea, but I will be traveling with a three-year-old which limits my options later in the day. I am sure we would be able to use the Park Hopper, I'm less excited about the change from Gardenview To lagoon/pool view

Well I have been trying all day to get either BC or YC with the RO discount. No Standard or Garden view rooms avail :( I went ahead and booked BWI......very nervous about staying there.

I will be checking each and every day for a cancellation at BC.

Kind of a happy yet sad day.......

Well I have been trying all day to get either BC or YC with the RO discount. No Standard or Garden view rooms avail :( I went ahead and booked BWI......very nervous about staying there.

My neighbor loves BWI, its her favorite resort. I'm sure you will have a good time. I understand about the cancellations!

Robyn -
Thanks. I am home and safe. We live south of Baltimore. Was happy to leave work and get out of the city though. Hoping all of area officers stay safe.
I knew you worked in the city and I was worried sick! So scary. So glad you are home safe and sound. Now it's time to talk your DH into your little side trip- say August 30?

Why don't you try the "magical" travel agency? Depending on your dates, they have agency exclusive prices that are even less than Disney's Room Only Discounts. (Google magical travel agency & the link for it will pop up.)

I knew you worked in the city and I was worried sick! So scary. So glad you are home safe and sound. Now it's time to talk your DH into your little side trip- say August 30?

I arrived home safely and quickly finished that booking with my Magical agent!!! Booked for 8/29 - 9/1!!! I have a few roommates coming too. It is going to be fun. Thanks for starting the Dis Meet idea. :)

OK, so it's on for a mini meet on Sunday and then a dinner meet on Monday???? Who is making dining ADR?
I guess it depends on where we're going. Since we already have the Captains Grille res, if the group decides that's where we should all go, I can see if I can add on to the res.

I guess it depends on where we're going. Since we already have the Captains Grille res, if the group decides that's where we should all go, I can see if I can add on to the res.

I think that's a great idea ... just revise the reservation once you get a final head count.

Newbie here, we have been to Disney several times;( Poly, AoA, Pop, BLT), so we have never been in the boardwalk area. I finally got thru to Disney today and Yacht Club seemed our best option to utilize our free dining, so I went ahead and booked. It seems like it will be a completely different experience for us, so we are super excited. I am sure I'll have lots of ? As time goes by, but a few to start with... We are a family of 5, kiddos 14, 10, 8. We are definately not athletes...lol. I believe a room view is garden, what kind if view will we get, if we ask to be closest to transportation (and as an add on, is bus transportation on one side of the hotel and boats on other.) question number 2, we got free food, but where to eat...??? We usually eat a QS or snack for breakfast as we head out for early buses; where can eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter