2013 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina, Feb 24, 2013.

1. NicoleDD73

NicoleDD73 Earning My Ears

Hi - planning my first WDW trip for Oct/Nov 2013 - nothing booked yet!! But extremely excited!! :cheer2: Hoping to stay at AoA in a little mermaid room! It'll be our first real family vacation :)!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

May 15 - 20 BC
    Nov 16 - 21 POR
    Nov 21 - 24 3 night Dream
    :cool1:

4. Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina DIS Veteran

Hey there pigletto, I hope you had a wonderful trip and enjoyed a safe & uneventful journey home :goodvibes .

I will shamelessly put in a plug for the Sheraton Vistana :blush: . Are you sure you don't want to be my "next door neighbour" in one of their villas? :rotfl:

You will have no problem finding a whole host of non-Disney things to do. That's why we love Orlando so very much.........the fun never stops, no matter where you happen to be.

I will look forward to hearing more about your getaway as you finalize your vacation changes!!!

5. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

Call me crazy, but not only are we heading down to Disney in August, we just booked flights for Oct. 11-14 as well (3 days only)! We are planning to attend MNSSHP for the first time and I am very excited. I haven't figured out where we are staying yet...probably Pop!

6. DutchsMommy

DutchsMommy <font color=blue>I did the Pirate Name thing<br><f

We are going Sept 23rd to 30th, taking my sister and her 2 kiddos down for their first ever visit! We are staying at the Tree House Villas and plan on hitting the Parks and hopefully a WaterPark or 2. :thumbsup2

7. CerysG

CerysG Mouseketeer

We are there from August 15th to the 31st! Staying at the HRH (Universal)from the 15-23 and the CBR from the 24th to the 31st! Everyone is getting excited even with it being so far away.
    Now if I could only get a reservation at Be Our Guest everthing would be perfect!

8. Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

Bumping back to page 1 :goodvibes .

9. dawnm8877

dawnm8877 Earning My Ears

We are making our first ever trek to WDW (from New Brunswick) in May. We are going to stay at All Star Movies & I just can't wait!:cool1:

10. katt789

katt789 DIS Veteran

We'll be down from Sept 11 to 19th!! Staying at PorFQ!!

I'll also be down for a quick two day trip sometime in May/June!

11. Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina

12. boundfordisney

boundfordisney <font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s

just got back from a 2 night stay at okw and a cruise on the fantasy, now we are all booked for September 26 to October4th staying at cbr, bringing along some family members and freinds who have never been to disney!:thumbsup2

13. mom2disney6

mom2disney6 Earning My Ears

Mid November, flying from Billings, MT, hopefully doing a split stay at AKV and the Poly! Never stayed at either one, very exciting! Haven't been since 2010, so many changes, I just hope I can still navigate my way around!

14. shoppgirl

shoppgirl DIS Veteran

We are going May 17-19 staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge and then driving down to Palm Beach and staying at The Breakers!! I can hardly wait!!:cool1:

15. greenclan67

greenclan67 Callie35

We just returned a week ago from a 2 week stay in Kissimmee. Now waiting for flights to be released and hoping I can afford them for a Christmas trip. It has to be cost affective, or I will give up Christmas trip for 2 weeks next March. I think Dec makes it much harder to get through the rest of the winter for me. So accomodations I know what I can get, it is waiting for flight prices to see what they will be. I know there can be some deals, as I have seen them, when I watched for them last year. Heres to hoping. If we can do Christmas, we will do a week at Xmas and a week in March, instead of 2 weeks in March!

16. DisneyFleet

DisneyFleet Earning My Ears

We are headed down July 29 - August 5th for our third year in a row staying at All Star Music. We went last September and was a good time. The MNSSHP was awesome and would do again. This year we are going to try the summer and hope some promotions come out, plus we won't have to take the kids out of school.

17. nanay2jdr

nanay2jdr Mouseketeer

Hi, family from Toronto here. Going on our first WDW trip. We'll be staying at POR- Riverside on May 31 to June 7.

18. Tortuga Rob

Tortuga Rob Dead men tell no tales.......

Have a great time! It is a time your family will never forget. POR is a beautiful resort. Be prepared for some serious heat and keep well hydrated. Hope your first family trip is a magical one!

19. mickeymom69

mickeymom69 Earning My Ears

My DD12 and her dance team have been invited to dance at WDW to celebrate Canada Day. They will be performing at the stage at Downtown Disney on July 1st at 6:30pm/:yay:

We will be flying out of Buffalo June 28th and will be at one of the All Star Resorts all week. We fly home July 6th. My DH was originally going to come too, but he has decided that he cannot endure the heat there at that time, so it will be my DS16 and me with my DD for this trip. DH and I will have to do another trip in the winter when it's a little cooler.

20. Tortuga Rob

Tortuga Rob Dead men tell no tales.......

I'm with your hubby on this one MickeyMom. I would melt in those temps. Congrats on your daughter dancing for Canada Day!

21. Babooagain

Babooagain Earning My Ears

I just realised that I never updated my info. We'll still be there Aug. 19-25 but we're staying at Beach Club instead of AOA. We got a great deal so we're actually paying less for a Deluxe than a Value!:cool1:
    We're also playing with the idea of staying offsite for a few extra days so that we can do Universal. IOA, and Seaworld.
    DH, DD(22) and I have decided to drive down while DS(25) and DDIL(22) are flying.We have always driven straight through before, but this time we're going to take our time and enjoy the drive since it'll be summer instead of winter.