2013 Roll Call

Hey Babooagain...that's awesome about your accommodations! Beach Club...:woohoo: That's going to be great spending time at WDW (and area) with the family

Going to WDW July 18 to July 27 for our Disney wedding! Staying in Boardwalk villas until the wedding day (July 22) and then switching over to Grand Floridian to start our honeymoon. And since it's a wedding were dragging along 30+ of our Canadian friends and family. Should be a grand ol' time!

Tortuga Rob said:
Have a great time! It is a time your family will never forget. POR is a beautiful resort. Be prepared for some serious heat and keep well hydrated. Hope your first family trip is a magical one!

thanks

LittleKittyMarie said:
Going to WDW July 18 to July 27 for our Disney wedding! Staying in Boardwalk villas until the wedding day (July 22) and then switching over to Grand Floridian to start our honeymoon. And since it's a wedding were dragging along 30+ of our Canadian friends and family. Should be a grand ol' time!

Congrats!

We are booked at POR from September 24 to October 3....it's our 4th Disney trip in the past 5 years....maybe time for something different next year??? :confused3
Looking forward to it all the same, though!!

We are going Sept 22nd to 30th, staying @ SSR TreeHouse Villas. We are taking my sister and her 2 boys for the first time - should be a blast! :thumbsup2:cool1:

We did our vow renewal in Disney and it was wonderful! You'll have an great time and the Disney Weddings staff are excellent!

We are headed back to the World July 29 to August 5 for our third trip and staying at POR. This is our first mod resort and we are all super excited :)

Ted- probably Southwest from Portland. Right now they have the best price. We havent booked yet but I am watching. Hotel is booked though.

I've been looking for a week or two in July or August (depends on Vacation) so far Ive seen Boston and Providence as the best price, but I like Portland for obvious reason! Right now prices for your dates run around $250 for Portland, but 180 for Boston (more gas and higher Park and fly costs!). PVD is around 190

Please let us know if you find something through southwest etc!

Ted- price was 763 for the 3 of us. Our hotel stay will be on points so the difference is negligible. We like Portland as well-not that far to drive and more options.

We didn't think we'd make it back to the World this year, but this weekend we decided to plan a last minute trip to the World before our APs run out. We'll be at CSR May 18th, then we switch over to SSR from May 19-22nd. Glad I'm going to get the chance to make it this year. :goodvibes

We will also be at Aulani during our Weddingmoon from Nov 13-18th. Very excited to check out Hawaii and the resort!

Bit the bullet and booked flights.

Southwest from Portland ME to Orlando. 3 ppl- 757 :thumbsup2

$250 each is the new normal "Good far" for bag fee free flights from PWM. I see fares in the high 200's or low 300's

A little OT, but got home yesterday and already looking at 2014. Could this be an addiction?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter