• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 MVMCP dates?

Hmm.. nothing about AP discounts.

My AP expired yesterday. We plan on purchasing new ones in August. Does anyone know if AP rate tickets for MVMCP come out if I can buy them now and show my AP when I pick them up or do I have to have an active AP when I purchase?

ETA.. Thought of another question. Where do we buy tickets? Do we have to call in or will they also be on the WDW website?

You need to have your AP in-hand when you go to the pick-up window for your discounted ticket.
You could get your AP first and request the AP discounted tickets as well, as long as the party is not the same day.

You can purchase tickets online, at a ticket window or by calling 407-WDISNEY. :)

You need to have your AP in-hand when you go to the pick-up window for your discounted ticket.
You could get your AP first and request the AP discounted tickets as well, as long as the party is not the same day.

You can purchase tickets online, at a ticket window or by calling 407-WDISNEY. :)

Thank you:)

What time will tickets be available for purchase online tomorrow? Also, can I use Disney Gift cards to pay for the tickets online?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

What time will tickets be available for purchase online tomorrow? Also, can I use Disney Gift cards to pay for the tickets online?

Tickets should be available when the phone line opens. I suggest patience when calling because most CMs will not even be aware that the tickets are going on-sale or that anything has been announced. :)

I called at 8AM (EST) this morning and got right thru. Tickets bought!

I can't decide between 12/1 and 12/3. Would Sunday 12/1...being a weekend and last day of holiday weekend be insane? Or no cause most people will be flying out and won't go to the party????

Any ideas? Would rather go Sunday but will wait if 12/3 will be less insane!!

I can't decide between 12/1 and 12/3. Would Sunday 12/1...being a weekend and last day of holiday weekend be insane? Or no cause most people will be flying out and won't go to the party????

I was concerned about this as well, but we're kinda "stuck". The only date that works for us is 12/1 because we have some folks leaving on 12/3. Fingers crossed......

I was concerned about this as well, but we're kinda "stuck". The only date that works for us is 12/1 because we have some folks leaving on 12/3. Fingers crossed......

As you said, it's the end of the holiday weekend; a lot of people will be headed home that day to go back to school and work the next day. I would not expect it to be crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter