2013 MVMCP dates?

msvlg

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when dates for MVMCP will be released? we are going to WDW this Nov 14-17. will it be offered at that time?

We were there last year Nov 10-17th and it was going on so I would say you have a very good chance.

Have a great trip!

You should be able to figure out the November dates before May 1, though. The November hours should be released in 2-3 weeks and any dates when the MK closes at 7 would be party dates.

Right now I think the dates will be...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for MVMCP - Nov. 8,12,14,15,17,19,21,22,24,26
Dec. 1,3,5,6,8,10,12,13,15,17,19,

Right now I think the dates will be...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for MVMCP - Nov. 8,12,14,15,17,19,21,22,24,26
Dec. 1,3,5,6,8,10,12,13,15,17,19,

I hope these would be the dates. I would go on the Dec 12th if this is the case. I cant wait for them to release the dates!!!:hyper:

We are going Nov 10 til Nov 17. I am hoping that we can catch the Christmas party. I went my first time to Disney and it is one of the best memories I have of Disney so I want to share it with my children this trip.

I don't think there is an official date at this time but they went on sale May 1st last year so I would expect it to be very soon:)

If the first MVMCP is Nov 8th does anybody know if the first party night is crazy crowded?

Also, does that mean decorations will be up earilier in the week?

Last question... does the dancing lights start up at the same time?

We are having to reschedule our Dec trip & looking at the week of Nov 3-9.

1. If the first MVMCP is Nov 8th does anybody know if the first party night is crazy crowded?

2. Also, does that mean decorations will be up earilier in the week?

3. Last question... does the dancing lights start up at the same time?

We are having to reschedule our Dec trip & looking at the week of Nov 3-9.

1. It might be, since it's a Friday and the start of a holiday weekend.

2. As I recall the castle lights typically start a few days before, but little else will.

3. Historically, yes. No reason to expect otherwise this year.

2. As I recall the castle lights typically start a few days before, but little else will.

Since MagicalMawMaw referred to dancing lights, I'm guessing she means the Osborne Lights, but I think those have been starting the same night as MVMCP.

ETA: I think I mixed up your responses to questions 2 and 3.

Since MagicalMawMaw referred to dancing lights, I'm guessing she means the Osborne Lights, but I think those have been starting the same night as MVMCP.

ETA: I think I mixed up your responses to questions 2 and 3.

I think you did too. The shoe's on the other foot this time. ;)

Thanks for the answers. I think we're leaning towards the following week instead. I liked that week as MK has later hours most nights, but we are used
to going in Dec when the lights are up & it is so pretty that way.

We booked bounce back for the third week in Dec but just found out
our 7th grandkiddo will arrive that same week. So we're trying to settle
On a good week to reschedule my birthday trip.

CAN NOT WAIT!! So are the Osbourne lights up at the same time? Is it safe to say ALL Christmas decorations are up around November 8th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter