2013 Free Dining Watch

As I said earlier in the thread, the pricing seasons change for those dates. I think it just says that because of the savings example listed in the ad.

Yea but its terribly worded and sounds like some CMs are basing their info on those dates too. I hate it when someone waits on hold and is told it's not offered during a date when it actually is.....:furious:

As I said earlier in the thread, the pricing seasons change for those dates. I think it just says that because of the savings example listed in the ad.

But you know they are flipping people out!!! Lol!

And then there are those that will think they just don't qualify - sad :-(

Maybe they do what the dining CMs do, and are getting their information from the website. Don't know how many times I've seen people post that a phone CM gave them wrong info that conforms to a mistake on the website. Unfortunately the Disney website is just not a reliable source of information.

Yea but its terribly worded and sounds like some CMs are basing their info on those dates too. I hate it when someone waits on hold and is told it's not offered during a date when it actually is.....:furious:

Make no mistake, I think they are as dumb as a box of rocks for listing it that way, but that is just my guess as to WHY it is listed that way. :rotfl:

I was on hold for 40 minutes and had to be transferred twice but was able to get everything switched. We are booked September 25th - October 1st at the All Stars Movie Resort with Free Dining. I upgraded to the Regular Dining Plan. This means we are going about a month early. But that 40 minute hold was totally worth saving $400!!!

I'm truly glad everyone gets the free dining.

I'm holding out for a December offer for it. I debated changing my dates for September and then decided NO. The only time that would have interested me would be the 25th and stay long enough to see the Food and Wine Festival. Then, I thought that most of us would be thinking the same way.

I would get your dinner reservations in quickly for TS.

Added free dining to our reservation with an additional room, total cost almost the exact same as the package with just one room before. I am super excited!!!

LOL I took a bath and left my cell on speaker phone while I washed:) How sad are we all!?? Totally worth it though!! My husband thinks I am a freak of Disney nature... he gives me grief daily because I have been so worried about the free dining.

It was so worth it! Fastest shower in history!:rotfl: Saved over $500!:thumbsup2 Can't wait until September!

call total 59 minutes. got pop so all is good. she was pretty nice but i can tell she was taking these calls all morning.

Hello, I was on the phone with disney about 45min for over an hour to add free dining and add an extra day to the reservations . I haven't received a confirmation email and my resort details have updated online for the extra day, but says nothing about dining... Should i call back? did the person i spoke to never add free dining like she said? She even said it was added! what do u think?

Oh they're flipping lots of people out. Plus the CMs follow it if they see the site, then they are wrong too.

Add that to the CMs telling people they can't have free dining if their trip goes past the 25th and its just a big ol' mess. :badpc:

We waited until today to book our vacation and had really no problem doing so online at about 6:45. We did wait about 30-40 mins to make an ADR though (HDDR). We didn't notice the typo (thank goodness) and the booking worked fine for our dates (7-14).

Good luck all!

Hello, I was on the phone with disney about 45min for over an hour to add free dining and add an extra day to the reservations . I haven't received a confirmation email and my resort details have updated online for the extra day, but says nothing about dining... Should i call back? did the person i spoke to never add free dining like she said? She even said it was added! what do u think?

Could take up to 24 hours for email confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter