2013 Free Dining Watch

Called three times and basically zero discount for nemo suites for me. it's okay. I look it as the time my family will there it will be so dead because everyone will be there earlier in the month. (I know it will still be busy just not as bad) and I got every single one of my ADRs that I wanted for my kids so that's another plus. There is always next year dde0a

Can't you just switch to one of the other suites? That's a LOT of savings to pass up.

I just want to add that they said I can change to a lion long or cars but my kids are already so excited for nemo I didn't want to ruin it for them. If they had no intention of adding the nemo they should have said that from the beginning. A family suite is a family suite to me and they are all the same price to so what's the big deal! Sorry I'm just venting now.

Nemo is included for some dates, some people have applied the FD there. Nemo just isn't that much cuter to me to give up that kind of discount. But that's just me :-)

Nemo is included for some dates, some people have applied the FD there. Nemo just isn't that much cuter to me to give up that kind of discount. But that's just me :-)

My husband really wants the nemo. It's the one thing he had a say in for the whole vacation. I'm really not to upset but I feel like I'm missing out. But I'm okay with it. Next year we are definitley waiting and taking advantage of it :)

WOO HOO!!! Coronado springs 9/21-9/30 plus free dining!!! Worth the early wake up today 4am (I'm in California!) now thinking should I add another day?!?! So happy!!!

Ok- I know if you add a room discount to your already booked package and if the ticket prices have gone up since your booking you have to pay the new ticket price to get the discount. Does the same apply if you add FD to your already booked package?

Ok- I know if you add a room discount to your already booked package and if the ticket prices have gone up since your booking you have to pay the new ticket price to get the discount. Does the same apply if you add FD to your already booked package?

Yes. Any change made to your reservation after the ticket increase will require you to pay the new prices. This does not include adding a room/building request. Just changes that affect the cost of the package, like adding hopper option or extra days.

Just saved $1500 off of our magical 14 day vacation! First time to WDW...First time ever hearing about FD!

I could just kiss you all! Thank you and congrats to everyone else enjoying FD!

My husband really wants the nemo. It's the one thing he had a say in for the whole vacation. I'm really not to upset but I feel like I'm missing out. But I'm okay with it. Next year we are definitley waiting and taking advantage of it :)

Check back in a week or so. There is always a chance some will open up.

Called three times and basically zero discount for nemo suites for me. it's okay. I look it as the time my family will there it will be so dead because everyone will be there earlier in the month. (I know it will still be busy just not as bad) and I got every single one of my ADRs that I wanted for my kids so that's another plus. There is always next year dde0a

Also, if you have ANY wiggle room, try shifting your dates by one day either direction. Sometimes rooms magically open that way.

I'm not going until October, but for kicks I tried on the Disney website to see if POFQ would be available for late September, and it still is! I really thought, as small as POFQ is, that it would have its FD allotment gone by now. I picked 9/21 through 9/29.

Please let a) Disney expand the offer into October - December like in the past and b) there be availability at POFQ.

I also attempted to see if there was a glitch on the WDW website (surely there would be no glitches on that site right?). I put the dates I'm traveling in October into the FD promotion booking engine. Of course it reverted my dates to September 5-13, rather than the October 5-13 dates that I want. It figures their website would work perfectly in that instance. :sad2:

Just saved $1500 off of our magical 14 day vacation! First time to WDW...First time ever hearing about FD!

I could just kiss you all! Thank you and congrats to everyone else enjoying FD!

Awesome!!! I just saved $1200 on our 8 day trip! This will make you first trip even more magical!!!pixiedust:

Is the minimum night stay 3 or 5 nights? I saw online it was 5 but I thought I read on here that it was 3,

Thanks!

I'm not going until October, but for kicks I tried on the Disney website to see if POFQ would be available for late September, and it still is! I really thought, as small as POFQ is, that it would have its FD allotment gone by now. I picked 9/21 through 9/29.

Please let a) Disney expand the offer into October - December like in the past and b) there be availability at POFQ.

Me too! I have a Disney Visa so hope the 3 day head start might help if FD is offer for October.

I'm still hoping Oct FD dates will work out but just incase, I went ahead and booked POFQ 9/25 -10/2 with the free ddp and upgraded to the deluxe ddp. Now gotta work on losing the 15 pounds I will gain while eating my way around the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter