• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013, February 24 - Disney Dream

Just got home from work....finishing up packing and heading to airport at 4:30 am. Our adult kids are so jealous we are going to warm weather and they have to stay home!!! I do feel bad though...but being older does have its perks!!!

See you all onboard!!!

MJ

To all who have made a few extra gifts. I know we missed the deadline because I booked late. Thank you to all who have offered to drop something by our cabin. I too will drop something by yours.
We are in cabin #9598
Evelyn (adult)
Irene (adult-sister)
Matthew (17 yo)

Anyone that would like us to drop a little something off to their cabin please message me your cabin and guest. I am so looking forward to this trip. Its my sister' first time on the Dream........

Everyone traveling I will be praying you all have a safe trip and we will see everyone at the Cafe....:cheer2:

I missed the deadline for the FE too. This is my first Disney cruise so I have a few questions. For the other people whi missed the deadline and are still dropping gifts.....are you still hanging a FE on your door? What type of gifts do you exchange. I am trying to figure out if it is worth all of the last minute running around. I don't have a FE and am not crafty enough to make one.

Luvmyboy711 said:
I missed the deadline for the FE too. This is my first Disney cruise so I have a few questions. For the other people whi missed the deadline and are still dropping gifts.....are you still hanging a FE on your door? What type of gifts do you exchange. I am trying to figure out if it is worth all of the last minute running around. I don't have a FE and am not crafty enough to make one.

Hi! A FE doesn't have to be a traditional one that you see. You could hang a Disney gift bag or tote bag and that would work fine! And any gift is perfect. It is all about the fun and magic. More of a "random acts of kindness" thing. I know it is organized but I've not heard of any bad gifts. Mine are small and some just store bought. I booked so late I didn't have time to get crafty like I would have liked! Anything is appreciated, even just meeting at the cafe! It is all about having FUN! :) don't stress! See ya real soon!! :)

Packing! So excited!!! I also just heard that you can bring a pillow case, or matte for a photo frame, or anything else, put it in a ziplock bag with different colored sharpies and a piece of paper with your kids name and cabin number, drop it at guest services the first day and it will be returned the last night signed by all the characters. This true??? I'll totally make another trip to the store to get said supplies if it is! My kids would love that and it would make an awesome souvenir.

FlotsamLovesJetsam said:
Packing! So excited!!! I also just heard that you can bring a pillow case, or matte for a photo frame, or anything else, put it in a ziplock bag with different colored sharpies and a piece of paper with your kids name and cabin number, drop it at guest services the first day and it will be returned the last night signed by all the characters. This true??? I'll totally make another trip to the store to get said supplies if it is! My kids would love that and it would make an awesome souvenir.

From what I hear yes!!! I have bought a plate to bring!

Okay! Please count us in for the unofficial FE exchange. We are in cabin 8600 and there are three of us:
Tracy (me)
Gabe (husband)
Gabriel (4 yo)

Thanks so much! We are so excited to meet everyone.

Hi! A FE doesn't have to be a traditional one that you see. You could hang a Disney gift bag or tote bag and that would work fine! And any gift is perfect. It is all about the fun and magic. More of a "random acts of kindness" thing. I know it is organized but I've not heard of any bad gifts. Mine are small and some just store bought. I booked so late I didn't have time to get crafty like I would have liked! Anything is appreciated, even just meeting at the cafe! It is all about having FUN! :) don't stress! See ya real soon!! :)

Hi jenn- ill be so glad to get out of NH! When r you leaving. We r flying to wdw Friday at 7am! Yippee

Ellen

I'm a first time cruiser. Is it too late to get into the FE ? We have 3children: Matt 12, EJ 9 and Gabi 6

I was late signing up too but am doing some FE exchanges with some cabins. I would love to exchange with you. Let me know your cabin number?

I am in cabin 9598 and the travelers are:
Evelyn (me-adult)
Irene (my sister- adult)
Matthew (my son - 17ypixiedust:
Looking forward to sharing the "Magic"

You have been counted in the unofficial FE...
I was late signing up too but am doing some FE exchanges with some cabins. I would love to exchange with you.

Evelyn (me-adult)
Irene (my sister- adult)
Matthew (my son - 17yo

My DD (4) and (6) would love to be included in the unofficial FE, thanks!

Room 7114.

We are going to arrive Saturday and stay the day at Port Orleans then head to the ship Sunday!

See ya soon!

Lance

I'm a first time cruiser. Is it too late to get into the FE ? We have 3children: Matt 12, EJ 9 and Gabi 6

I ran out of my FE main gifts, but I can drop off a magnet for your door. What's your stateroom? We are in 9168.

Just finished packing and even got classic Mickey's painted on my toes today. We head out tomorrow morning for Cocoa Beach. Can't wait to see everyone at the meet and greet.

My DD (4) and (6) would love to be included in the unofficial FE, thanks!

Room 7114.

We are going to arrive Saturday and stay the day at Port Orleans then head to the ship Sunday!

See ya soon!

Lance

Evelyn (me-adult)
Irene (my sister- adult)
Matthew (my son - 17yo

Okay! Please count us in for the unofficial FE exchange. We are in cabin 8600 and there are three of us:
Tracy (me)
Gabe (husband)
Gabriel (4 yo)

Thanks so much! We are so excited to meet everyone.

I was late signing up too but am doing some FE exchanges with some cabins. I would love to exchange with you.
Evelyn (me-adult)
Irene (my sister- adult)
Matthew (my son - 17y
Looking forward to sharing the "Magic" :cheer2:

I was late signing up too but am doing some FE exchanges with some cabins. I would love to exchange with you. Let me know your cabin number?

Evelyn (me-adult)
Irene (my sister- adult)
Matthew (my son - 17y

What is your cabin #?

Hello everyone. We just landed at MCO and I realized that we forgot our FE
Don't laugh too hard at my improvised one. Remembered the gifts, of course.

See everyone on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter