2013, February 24 - Disney Dream

Near disaster as we were originally booked on a flight leaving Boston at 9 PM tomorrow night... 48 hours of sheer panic as I watched the weather reports regarding a large snow storm forcasted to hit the northeast Saturday evening overnight into Sunday! Waited and waited and worried and then debated paying 1200$ to change our flights! Finally JetBlue posted a change fee waiver for Northeast travel at 3 PM this afternoon and we were able to book a 6 AM flight tomorrow way ahead of the approaching storm for no extra cost. :worship: We are all packed and off to bed now! See you all at the Vista Cafe on Sunday! Cant wait!!!

Kristin and DS's Brenton (16) and Ian (11)

Near disaster as we were originally booked on a flight leaving Boston at 9 PM tomorrow night... 48 hours of sheer panic as I watched the weather reports regarding a large snow storm forcasted to hit the northeast Saturday evening overnight into Sunday! Waited and waited and worried and then debated paying 1200$ to change our flights! Finally JetBlue posted a change fee waiver for Northeast travel at 3 PM this afternoon and we were able to book a 6 AM flight tomorrow way ahead of the approaching storm for no extra cost. :worship: We are all packed and off to bed now! See you all at the Vista Cafe on Sunday! Cant wait!!!

Kristin and DS's Brenton (16) and Ian (11)

Oh no, so glad you got to change. We flew out fri morning from Logan & am so glad we gave ourselves a few days cushion! Lookin forward to meetin you Kristin..the weather is so lovely compared to back home
See you at 3pm at vista cafe/lounge
Ellen

We had to pay about $1200 to fix our flight that Expedia screwed up. :sad:

Oh well. We're going to have fun anyway.

We fly out at 6am tomorrow morning. Everything is just about packed and ready to go! Early bedtime tonight...if we can sleep!

We are here and enjoying everything so far! Just had pizza and going to rework my packing soon! We are staying at the Raddison. I was very worried after the reviews but it is ok. Great pool area and an older basic room. Good for just the night to sleep. ;). We will be bathing in Disney luxury soon enough! :). I really want to book Country Inn next time with a view of the port! That would be awesome! See ya real soon!
Jennifer

Thank you all so much for making our trip extra magical! Tempe loved checking for gifts and all of the ones we received! I hope that you all had wonderful trips and make it home safely. :)

A big thank you to everyone! We had such a wonderful cruise, and the kids just loved the fe so much! They raced down the hall everytime to see what was waiting for them. Great gifts! There were some very creative people! Hope everyone had as much fun as we did, and a huge thank you to Heather for arranging the whole thing! Safe journeys home, all!

We just got home this afternoon. Hard to come back to reality and snow once again. Our family truly appreciated everyones thoughtful gifts and the kids loved "checking their mailbox." We rebooked for next February on a 7 day trip on the Fantasy.

Thanks everybody! Had a great time! Thanks for the FE gifts! Really Really appreciate it! We booked our next cruise as well...a repo from San Diego to Vancouver on May 19, 2014.

Hi all ---we just are about done unpacking too. Back to the snow of NH!
We want to thank everyone for the thoughtful FE gifts. We truly had a lot of fun doing the exchange..what a beautiful cruise we all had. We are going to look into the so Caribbean cruise next sept 2014, but we just don't want to wait until then :)

Thank you all again for all the memories!
Ellen

Just a quick note to say a big thank you to everyone for the FE gifts! My girls loved each and everyone (we all did). You all contributed to creating lasting memories for them!

The Taylors

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter