*2013* epcot food & wine festival 9/27-11/11

I got in right at 7:00 am, "due to heavy call volume, wait is more than 30 minutes"!

Good Luck to everyone, can't wait to see if we can book more than the seminars!

Got in right at 7 am. Reservations for 2 for 10/26 Party for the Senses. Reserved seating. Pocketbook is saying Ouch!

Good luck everyone!

Deminars only didn't make sense to me either but this is what she was told...the events on the list supposedly for today aren't the ones we're interested in but I'm in the cue now to see what can be booked (message says less than 10 minutes).

well I just called. It went all the way through and was entirely silent. No hold music. I called again. The line is again entirely silent.

Deminars only didn't make sense to me either but this is what she was told...the events on the list supposedly for today aren't the ones we're interested in but I'm in the cue now to see what can be booked (message says less than 10 minutes).

They aren't Booking anything other than the Deminars, PFTS, Cheese Seminars. Wine School & 3D Dessert Party. I tried for a regional Lunch & Spirits Confidential & was told I have to call back tomorrow.

I just called and in booked PFTS and regional wine luncheon, she said everything was open for chase holders!,,

They aren't Booking anything other than the Deminars, PTFS, Cheese Seminars. Wine School & 3D Dessert Party. I tried for a regional Lunch & Spirits Confidential & was told I have to call back tomorrow.

/There is a person above this post who just booked Party for the Senses.

They aren't Booking anything other than the Deminars, PTFS, Cheese Semianrs. Wine School & 3D Dessert Party. I tried for a regional Lunch & Spirits Confidential & was told I have to call back tomorrow.

Do you know if they're doing reserved seating (sweet seats) for the 3d dessert party? I think I got an "approximately 15 minute" wait time when I got through right at 7, but who knows. I'm at that wait already and still holding.

They aren't Booking anything other than the Deminars, PTFS, Cheese Seminars. Wine School & 3D Dessert Party. I tried for a regional Lunch & Spirits Confidential & was told I have to call back tomorrow.

I just book the French Parisian Breakfast and the Italian Regional Luncheon. Did you tell them that you were booking with a Disney Visa?

I just got off the phone with Disney Dining and was able to reserve:
Taste, Shake, Indulge
Italian Regional Lunch
Parisian Breakfast
F&W Pairing in Morocco

I'm a happy camper!:cool1:

the expected wait time was given in Spanish. I did not press the number for Spanish.

I just called and in booked PFTS and regional wine luncheon, she said everything was open for chase holders!

Plus I was only on hold for less than 2 min!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter