2013 disneymoons

disnmooner2013

DIS Veteran
If you are honeymooning in Disney World in 2013 post below when are you going, where you are staying, and what special meals or plans do you have? Please share your ideas for your 2013 Disneymoons.

We'll be disneymooning from 2nd September for 17 nights at POR!

I haven't booked anything up yet because its too far ahead! But looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas so we can steal some!!

I'll be Disneymooning Sept 22-29, staying at WL CL in one of the Honeymoon Suites! We WILL be wearing the Bride and Groom ears and the "Just Married" buttons!

We have 4-day park passes with Park Hopper option, and will go to MK, Epcot, and HS (AK doesn't interest us).

While we're there, it'll also be my fiancee's (my wife by then) birthday (on the 23rd), so we're doing dinner at Victoria&Alberts for her birthday!

Other non-park activities we want to do are;
-rent a SeaRaycer or pontoon boat
-carriage ride

I'd love to do a Wishes Fireworks cruise if we link up with maybe 2-3 other couples who'd be willing to split the cost.

Will be there from April 16-22 to celebrate our honeymoon! This is the first visit for both of us.

We are staying at POFQ. We still haven't decided on all of our dining just yet but are planning to eat at Biergarten and Chef Mickeys for sure.
We are then heading to the dark side from April 22-26 at HRH.

We're going in July. 5 nights at CSR, 6 nights at POR.
Originally, we were going to do a day at Seaworld but it's too complicated to leave the property and we want a break day anyway. So we're doing three tours: the Keys to the Kingdom, Epcot segway, and Behind the Seeds. We'd like to do a carriage ride too but it looks more expensive than we thought it was.

We're going in July. 5 nights at CSR, 6 nights at POR.
Originally, we were going to do a day at Seaworld but it's too complicated to leave the property and we want a break day anyway. So we're doing three tours: the Keys to the Kingdom, Epcot segway, and Behind the Seeds. We'd like to do a carriage ride too but it looks more expensive than we thought it was.

First off happy honeymoon fadingjamie. We were thinking of doing Universal, IOA, and City Walk one day; but then figured too much to have to rent a car, drive there, spend whole day there, drive back, on top of everything else we have planned. I was thinking of doing Epcot's Segway Tour but my fiance does not so we are not doing it. We are doing the Carriage Ride at POR. It is $45 for 25 minutes. If you do decide to do the Carriage Ride do the one at POR more romantic than the one at FW.

First off happy honeymoon fadingjamie. We were thinking of doing Universal, IOA, and City Walk one day; but then figured too much to have to rent a car, drive there, spend whole day there, drive back, on top of everything else we have planned. I was thinking of doing Epcot's Segway Tour but my fiance does not so we are not doing it. We are doing the Carriage Ride at POR. It is $45 for 25 minutes. If you do decide to do the Carriage Ride do the one at POR more romantic than the one at FW.

Thank you! You know... I was reading that it was $45 per person for some reason. That is much more affordable. Bummer about the segway... maybe one day :blush:

We'll be at POFQ from Sept 19th for 21 nights!

My first trip to WDW for 20 years so still just reading the plans of others to see what I'm going to steal/copy/experience!

We'll be at POFQ from Sept 19th for 21 nights!

My first trip to WDW for 20 years so still just reading the plans of others to see what I'm going to steal/copy/experience!

That is why I started this thread. So all people honeymooning this year could share ideas and people after their honeymoon can share their experiences,

We'll be Disneymooning from September 8-15 and hopefully staying at BLT. It's too early for us to make any reservations but some of our plans are dinner at BOG, dinner at Narcoossee's, dinner at yachtsman steakhouse, Segway tour, watercraft rental, carriage ride, a couples spa day, maybe parasailing and maybe a fireworks cruise. Also more relaxed time in the parks. No commando style touring this time. Just spending time with one another and getting wrapped up in the magic together!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We'll be Disneymooning from September 8-15 and hopefully staying at BLT. It's too early for us to make any reservations but some of our plans are dinner at BOG, dinner at Narcoossee's, dinner at yachtsman steakhouse, Segway tour, watercraft rental, carriage ride, a couples spa day, maybe parasailing and maybe a fireworks cruise. Also more relaxed time in the parks. No commando style touring this time. Just spending time with one another and getting wrapped up in the magic together!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sounds wonderful. We have ADR to at Narcoossee's; and with Le Cellier going to an all day menu probably switching that dinner ADR to Yachtsman Steakhouse. We will also be renting watercraft (pontoon boat), carriage ride, and massages. Your trip sounds wonderful with all you have planned.

Our honeymoon is 10 days split between WL (honeymoon room) and GF (CL). We made an ADR for lunch each day but only a couple of ADRs for supper. (We're planning on breakfast at Club Level each morning.).

That way our afternoons and evenings most days are completely free to do whatever we feel like! We started planning every day out but decided that might be too hectic. We chose to have more relaxed time together.

Our only big evening is Brown Derby and Fantasmic!

Our honeymoon is 10 days split between WL (honeymoon room) and GF (CL). We made an ADR for lunch each day but only a couple of ADRs for supper. (We're planning on breakfast at Club Level each morning.).

That way our afternoons and evenings most days are completely free to do whatever we feel like! We started planning every day out but decided that might be too hectic. We chose to have more relaxed time together.

Our only big evening is Brown Derby and Fantasmic!

Dr Ken when is your honeymoon?

Hi All!

We'll be honeymooning Oct 10 to 17 for food and wine. We rented some Dvc points and are spending 6 nights at old key west and our last night in a savannah view studio in Kidani village at ak.

For dinners we are thinking v&a, sanaa, California grill, ohanas, 50s prime time (its a childhood connection thing for my fiancee...trying to talk him out of it), and well be doing party of the senses (if we reserve in time). Well probably do light lunches and breakfast in our kitchenette most days (except we NEED to do kona).

Looking forward to wishes on the beach at poly and California grill observation deck and renting boats and also doing some fishing. We also planned for Oct (even with a July wedding) to relish in the food and wine festival since were big foodies.

We live in Brooklyn and don't need apartment stuff so were doing a honeymoon registry with travelers joy... any suggestions much appreciated!

Happy honeymooning all!

I'll be Disneymooning Sept 22-29, staying at WL CL in one of the Honeymoon Suites! We WILL be wearing the Bride and Groom ears and the "Just Married" buttons!

Have you already gotten your buttons??? If so where/how? I keep hearing that they are discontinuing them and I would like to get a set before they are all gone! We will be there Sept 30-Oct 6 on our Disneymoon!

Although technically our 'honeymoon' is Jamaica straight after the wedding in April, we're having a 'DisneyMoon' on August 2nd-16th. The wedding itself is at home in the UK, but has a bit of Disney theming where I could get away with it, including hidden Mickeys in the stationary, and a few Disney touches to the cake. I wanted Dole Whips but it would have cost at least $1000 to import soft-serve mix and hire a machine!

It will be my 3rd time to WDW, having rekindled the Disney bug by marrying into a Mickey-obsessed family! We're staying with the in-laws in a 2 bed villa at OKW.

In terms of special experiences, I'd like to try an organise a private dinner like is described on disboards com/ showthread.php? t=3015826 (sorry I'm new, so can't post link)

Not sure what else. Any ideas?

I am just looking forward to wearing bride ears! :rotfl: I would also like to get a pin but I'm not sure how to do it.

I'm disabled so thinking of renting an ECV - I may even make a 'On DisneyMoon' sign to hang from the back! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter