2013 DisDads Fantasy Football

Hey, I'm rooting for your marathon team!

And Thank You so much for that! :thumbsup2 But, does this face scream "Cool" to you?

Since I am only accessing this league from the iphone/ipad app I can't tell who owns which teams and don't remember who is who. Anyone got the list?

Goofy drafters- I just want to let everyone know that I'm going to have spotty 4G coverage most of this weekend starting this afternoon. I've set a few pre rank picks, but quite honestly, I don't want to get too carried away there because I kind of want to know what is going off the board before I make my picks. Anyway, my phone number is listed on my FFL team page. If I'm taking too long feel free to text me. Like I said though, where I'll be I might not have 4G coverage and I don't always get texts right away either. I'll check in when I can but ... :confused3

I finally made my pick. Thanks to whoever took Blair Walsh. I hate taking Vikings but he was my next choice.

No problem. You shouldn't have to update two sites so we can just go over there to see the weekly updates. But do me a favor- when I win the championship, be sure to post it in both places.

Looks like your championship run is going to start at 0-1. Yup, that's right, you drew the daunting task of overcoming the plutonians in weeks 1. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I think it will be a while. Jim is on vacation and has 2 picks before it will come back to you. I'm guessing he'll probably time out... :confused3

Hey all! Sorry if I delayed the draft a little. Mickey clearly restricts gambling while on property.:goodvibes I'm pretty sure Nathan helped me out and set it to automatically auto pick.

Good luck to everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter