• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Dining Plan Prices and Brochure Dated 11/29/12

I hope the lists get updated soon so excited about going, but the lack of options is concerning fingers x

its the same every year. they wait till last minute to sign their contracts with disney. especially those not owned by disney. We always worried and always had everything show up before jan 1. Last year more were added that werent on the plan before. alot of resturants are jumping on the DDP wagon. its steady resturant filling customers bringing businesss that wouldnt have been there before...

its the same every year. they wait till last minute to sign their contracts with disney. especially those not owned by disney. We always worried and always had everything show up before jan 1. Last year more were added that werent on the plan before. alot of resturants are jumping on the DDP wagon. its steady resturant filling customers bringing businesss that wouldnt have been there before...

ugh well I hope you're right. we're there on 1/5 and i'll have an awful dining mess on my hands if things don't get worked out.

Starting to look at info for my 2013 trip and I almost had a heart attack when I looked at the brochure. But then I did what any smart Disney fan and lover would do and went straight to the DISboards! Thanks again!

Many restaurants are still missing...Do you think I should make a back up reservation somewhere else in case Teppan Edo is not included?
I was wondering the same thing. I have a reservation for a late lunch on January 1st at Teppan Edo and then noticed it wasn't on the brochure. I just got off the phone with Disney and was told that the contracts for many of the restaurants don't renew until the end of December. I told him my concern was finding out the end of December that this restaurant will no longer accept the DP and then it will be too late to get a reservation at a different restaurant. That's a little frustrating! However, reading here that most of them DO renew made me feel a little better!

If it follows previous years, you will not see an updated brochure until the end of December.

Can't wait for the updated list! I know this happens every year, but still like to see it in writing that they have in fact been added.

disneyfantotheend said:
Can't wait for the updated list! I know this happens every year, but still like to see it in writing that they have in fact been added.

Same here! I know I may have to cancel some reservations in the case they don't resign.

Don't cancel anything. I am 95% sure they will all resign. Even the credit card guarantee ADRs only require a 24 hour cancellation, so it would be sad to lose ADRs that you don't have to lose. :goodvibes

I have the same questions as a previous poster about the whole lobster being included on the Deluxe Dining Plan. My grandson had hoped to have this dish, so I booked Narcoosees. Does anyone know if you can have the whole lobster?

It has been several years since we did this.

I have the same questions as a previous poster about the whole lobster being included on the Deluxe Dining Plan. My grandson had hoped to have this dish, so I booked Narcoosees. Does anyone know if you can have the whole lobster?

It has been several years since we did this.

I had the lobster on the standard (1 quick, 1 table, 1 snack) dining plan at Narcoossee last year, cost 2 DP credits but was a wonderful meal 50th birthday meal with a wonderful partner.

I do not remember seeing the whole lobster on the menu at Narcoossee's when we went in September but I do see it on the menu now. When we went there were NO menu limitations. We both ordered the Filet/Lobster (tail) combination on 2 different trips there and it was excellent both times. I do not see it on the menu now (menu change?) or maybe I am just crazy.
But either way, I think you can order anything you want.

Looking at the brouchure.. 2 QS places in DTD.. No Earl of Sandwich, etc..

Hopefully they'll be added by the time we go in Jan!

Hooray! All of my places are there! My parents were hoping for Fultons, which I do not see, but it wasn't an absolute must for them. I know they are not usually on the list, but they were last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter