• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 dates

The 7-night double dip we did in 2006 was a regularly-scheduled itinerary...they had them running throughout the summer that year. Maybe they'll do it again with the Fantasy.

The 7-night double dip we did in 2006 was a regularly-scheduled itinerary...they had them running throughout the summer that year. Maybe they'll do it again with the Fantasy.

We LOVE :lovestruc a Double Dip!

Now THAT would be awesome! We are going on a 5 night double dip on the Dream next summer ... a 7 night double dip on the Fantasy would be heavenly. :cloud9:

When they moved up the Fantasy MV by a week, it matched our spring break dates and the initial prices weren't that bad ... but my family would not give up a double dip on the Dream for the Fantasy MV! We do love CC.

So glad this thread is out there. We just finished our repositioning cruise on the Wonder, and prebooked on board. We're waiting for that 2013 schedule so we can decided whether to go forward with our 2012 cruise plans, or punt to 2013. The cruise staff told us the schedule should be out within the month... Waiting... waiting...

Now THAT would be awesome! We are going on a 5 night double dip on the Dream next summer ... a 7 night double dip on the Fantasy would be heavenly. :cloud9:

When they moved up the Fantasy MV by a week, it matched our spring break dates and the initial prices weren't that bad ... but my family would not give up a double dip on the Dream for the Fantasy MV! We do love CC.

Last summer we booked a back to back 3 night and 5 night so we had a triple dip!!! We booked when first released and got a GREAT deal. Best cruise ever:thumbsup2

The Grand Cayman port scheduled shows the Magic in port there until April 30. That implies that it will continue the Westerns from Galveston at least through the end of April. I didn't see any sign of the Magic on the schedule for the rest of 2013.

http://www.caymanport.com/shipschedules.php

I checked the Grand Cayman port schedule again this morning. It now shows the Magic in port there every Tuesday from October 29, 2013 until the end of Aprl 2014. That indicates that the Magic will be back in Galveston in the Fall and Winter doing the same or similar itinerary as 2012. I am still hoping they figure out a way to fit CC in.

I checked the Grand Cayman port schedule again this morning. It now shows the Magic in port there every Tuesday from October 29, 2013 until the end of Aprl 2014. That indicates that the Magic will be back in Galveston in the Fall and Winter doing the same or similar itinerary as 2012. I am still hoping they figure out a way to fit CC in.

WooHoo!

Thanks for the info! Lets hope Disney can make it happen.

Anyone think that the Dream will ever sail for 7 nighs? Or will it always be the one to provide the shorter trip options? I would also love a 7 night trip (on any ship) that went through CC twice (beginning and end). Anyone see that ever happening?

This year the Magic is doing a 7 night Western Caribbean sailing November 12, 2011, that has a double dip at Castaway Cay instead of visiting Key West.

It's Magic Itinerary B on this page:
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/c...itineraries/7-night-western-caribbean-cruise/

Is it possible to see the ports' schedules in the Med to see if there will be a DCL cruise there in 2013. I'm getting anxious to find out. I saw where the Magic might go to the Eastern Med out of Rome in 2013 ????

Is it possible to see the ports' schedules in the Med to see if there will be a DCL cruise there in 2013. I'm getting anxious to find out. I saw where the Magic might go to the Eastern Med out of Rome in 2013 ????

I would like to know this too. I did ask the question over on cruise critic a while ago, but no one knew the answer. Maybe it will be posted here.

Sure hope they go back to St. Petersburg and up to Norway. We loved our Magic Med cruise and want to repeat...

That sounds like an amazing cruise! Are there any rumours out there as to whether any of the ships will be returning to Europe in 2013?

Sure hope they go back to St. Petersburg and up to Norway. We loved our Magic Med cruise and want to repeat...

Do you mean Baltics cruise?

We've done 2 Baltics cruises and LOVED them so much. They rank up there with Alaska as our best and favorite cruises.

The Grand Cayman port scheduled shows the Magic in port there until April 30. That implies that it will continue the Westerns from Galveston at least through the end of April. I didn't see any sign of the Magic on the schedule for the rest of 2013.

http://www.caymanport.com/shipschedules.php

The last date I see the Magic in Grand Cayman is Tuesday May 14, 2013 before it returns in the fall...here's hoping it goes to Europe for the summer of 2013!

The last date I see the Magic in Grand Cayman is Tuesday May 14, 2013 before it returns in the fall...here's hoping it goes to Europe for the summer of 2013!

Interesting the first Fall cruise to Cayman is October 29th. This year it was the first week of October. Would this be the longest period the Magic would be in Europe or would it be going over later?

Interesting the first Fall cruise to Cayman is October 29th. This year it was the first week of October. Would this be the longest period the Magic would be in Europe or would it be going over later?

Or would it come back at the same time but go for dry dock?

Mel
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter