2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by natebenma, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlfabbri

jlfabbri Getting Ready To Go Again!

So excited to be coming back to Beach/Yacht Club. Stayed at Beach Club a month or so ago - booked at Yacht Club this time around. Taking a friend's daughter on this trip. She hasn't been since she was very young - so it's going to be like seeing Disney World for the first time, for her (and the rest of the family).....can't wait!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WeLoveLilo05

WeLoveLilo05 DIS Veteran

Thanks a bunch for the help and info!

4. suemom2kay

suemom2kay DIS Veteran

Dee thanks for that menu. Gonna try while we'r there! Looks delicious!!!

Kayla's surgery is scheduled for 5/31. The surgeon was booked out through the middle of July but had had a cancellation on 5/31/13 :cool1:

So here's our schedule for the next few weeks :scared1:

5/15 Pre Surg Appt.
    5/17-26 Disney World & the Beach Club & AKV pixiedust:
    5/31 Surgery
    6/3 (Mom launch of day 1 of account quadrupling in size!!! :scared1:

5. busymommy2pink

busymommy2pink Lost in Neverland

False alarm!!! Beach club popped up :) we are still there aug 20-30 with a 15 year old going for th first time!! Now to snag that Be Our Guest reservation!

6. ocalla

ocalla DIS Veteran

You look as busy as Dee!!!

7. suemom2kay

suemom2kay DIS Veteran

Lol! No one is a busy as Dee!

8. medicgirl177

medicgirl177 Mouseketeer

This is the longest day at work EVER.:hyper:

9. suetoo

suetoo Mouseketeer

Dee, thanks for posting the menus!! And thanks to Hunclemarco for snagging them...you are making my very picky son (who is less than thrilled with BCM's offerings) very happy!! Which makes for a happy mom when I am trying to relax at SAB!! THANKS!!!:banana:

10. ocalla

ocalla DIS Veteran

I'm just gonna say......shut it down, tell everyone gotta go, and head out of there!!!

11. KerryCM

KerryCM DIS Veteran

5 more sleeps for us too!!!! Cannot wait. :cool1:

12. jemh628

jemh628 Mouseketeer

We are here! Waiting on our room to get ready. We ate lunch at Hurricane Hannah's and watched all the baby ducks. Looks like a private event on the beach tonight. Excited to get settled and into Epcot

13. jennyjinx3

jennyjinx3 DIS Veteran

medicgirl (and anyone else there with us): Look for us in the CL lounge from the 15 - 20! Three girls (8,7,4) with us, I will be wearing my lime green mickey head on my purse! Come and say hi!!:goodvibes

14. HBGdancermom

HBGdancermom DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! Wondering if BC is ever included in a FD promo. If so. What room type? Coming in oct.

Would love to be CL but need FD or dsct for that.

Thanks

15. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

OOPS! Posted in wrong place.

16. mademluc

mademluc Mouseketeer

Make sure you let us know how it all goes...I live for these "we are there now" reports!!!!

17. Ninja Mom

Ninja Mom Atention People of Earth, I come in Peace

:lmao: :rotfl2::lmao:

~NM

PS> Welcome to all the newbies freshly joining this thread! :yay:

Here is the best tip ever..

Read the first two pages of the thread. Most of your questions will be answered without you having to read through all 19 gillion pages. PLUS you will find the answers to questions you didn't even know you had! :thumbsup2

If you don't see the answer there then by all means come on down and post to the thread. Even if it is a question that has been asked a million times before we will be happy to help you. PLUS you get to join in on or way too fun group. Just you wait... you will be assimilated into the club of Beach Club/Yacht Club and Beach Club Villas lovers that hang out here! :welcome:

18. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

Search this thread for Periwigs. I think someone asked this recently, and a few people had comments (paraphrasing- great services but expensive). Pretty sure it was this thread, if not, then the previous one.

:magnify:

Got it!!! I'll update the info on the list.

:goodvibes

:woohoo:

So happy for you!

No problem changing the list (but I almost missed this post!) :scared1:

Give in to the temptation...

July 13-20 sounds good

or the DIS meet on July 6.

;)

Your ears must have been burning!!!

:welcome: back from your trip.

BTW- just posted the Flat Ben pictures on his thread.

Can't remember if I have posted this one here yet.

At the Beach Club- our favorite greeter!

[​IMG]

If anyone wants to see more Flat Ben pictures, click on the link in my signature.

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:cool1:

Have a great trip. As ocalla pointed out, the activities schedule for May is posted on Page 1 (Post 4, Resort Activities)

:thumbsup2

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:yay:

Good luck with that upcoming schedule!

Hooray!!! :cool1:

I had you on the guest list, but no resort, so I'll add the BC to your listing.

I think so. Do others agree? But I think for the Deluxe resorts, a 30% room only can be a better discount than free dining, especially CL. Again, not positive about this so looking for other opinions.

19. pixarmom

pixarmom DIS Veteran

Wow, Ninja, that's the largest font I think I've ever seen! (And I second that tip!)

etail, in January of this year, our three boys commented that they didn't feel the seams on the slide as much. It was a big issue for many years, but they report that it's been resolved. I'm not a fan of enclosed slides, so I rarely brave the jib slide and can't verify, but they insist it's better! :)

Wow, YCFAN, I'm with you! After a few years of APs and multiple visits per year, it looks like we really are taking that break my husband asks for! It's been less than four months since our last trip, and I'm missing it too. Hard to wait for our next WDW trip January 2015, even though we have lots of fun travel plans between now and then (lots of California beach time, Europe, other Florida plans, etc.) But I still map out imaginary WDW trips regularly! :) An imaginary trip for this summer is at the top of my list!

Enjoy! Love hearing live reports!!! :)

20. natebenma

natebenma DIS Veteran

MOVING DAY

250 Pages! This whole discount release today has thrown off my timing and it is moving day already!!!

[​IMG]

So pick a moving buddy and mosey along to the new thread (sorry gals, I pick Tom Collins)

oin the fun over on this thread:

2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Fun & Friends ~~~May 2013 ~~~

If you have an outstanding question, feel free to bump it to the new thread. I'll move over a few posts later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Don't forget to subscribe to the new thread and change the link if you are linking to this thread in your signature.

See you on the other side!

DO NOT POST HERE!!!

21. imobsessedwithdisney

imobsessedwithdisney Mouseketeer

5 more for us too! :) so excited!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.