2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say thanks for this great thread. Our trip is a little under 13 months away and I am way too excited for it being that far away. This thread helps me get my disney fix while I wait not at all patiently!!!!!

All my ST drink cards have been spoken for!! Enjoy your weekend and for those at BC or leaving for BC have a magical time!!

So excited---66 days to go!!:cool1:

First...my DH agreed to add an extra night to our trip so our new dates are 7/8-7/15. Now, we won't have to miss out on MK pm EMH- we can enjoy them on our last night there!

Second...IPO was able to book the Illuminations cruise for us on my son's birthday and our good friends from Tampa will be joining us:goodvibes

Third...I just booked the MK dessert party for 7/10. We have never done this , so looking forward to it!

It is becoming harder and harder to keep all of these wonderful surprises from my kids but I'm trying to stay strong!!

Just a FYI that my work will be hosting a conference at the Yacht Club Sunday May 5 to Wed May 8 of about 325 people.. Last year there was a breakfast buffet out on the Marina every morning with characters.. On 5/6 they will be hosting a dinner and entertainment in the AK and on 5/7 they will have a dinner & Illuminations dessert party.. Very sad to not be going this year but feel blessed that I got picked to go last year..

Woo Hoo. Here is my contribution of bananas:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Have a safe trip and a super fantastic time!!!

Thanks. We are celebrating our 30th Anniversary on 5/6 at Victoria and Alberts. We both love WDW and always have a fantastic time there every year for our anniversary.

Good luck with your appointment

:goodvibes

Thanks. They have now put me on steroids in case it is tendonitis and I have a MRI on Monday to rule out a tear. I am baffling the doctors because I have full movement and there are a few that are very painful. To much use I have increased pain and when my arm is still I get shooting pain.

Just checked in at YC yesterday. Love our room, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. View was very nice. We reserved a garden view room, and we're overlooking the gazebo. From our balcony we can see the water, and even saw the fireworks over the tops of the trees last night. Shortly after arrival we were sprinkled with some pixie dust. We received a plate of the most delicious chocolate-dipped strawberries I've ever tasted! Everyone is so friendly, and customer service is phenomenal!

So disappointed in the weather, but that's beyond anyone's control. We booked here mainly for SAB, and I don't know if we'll be able to swim at all before we check out on Saturday. Tomorrow was supposed to be our pool day. Hoping for a sudden change in the weather forecast!

I hope you get the nice weather for some swimming. We get PH so we can come back and enjoy the pool every afternoon! So if there is bad weather here and there it won't kill our plans of pool time all together.

Freshly back from our April 15-22nd stay at BCV. We loved everything about BC. Here's just a little taste of our trip. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMQPsUeXjdc

Thanks so much! This is helping the excitement level around here and we can't wait to try the BC for the first time.

Yesterday we got our Mickey Mail!!!! I hugged the envelope....:goodvibes:hyper::grouphug::upsidedow
I think we need a smiley that is hugging an envelope!!! It would be popular!!!!

So bummed....My sister just got done with a big trial and thought her and her two kids could join you guys for a few days, but unfortunately our discount is no longer available and when I called no one (including a manager) could get a room added on for us at the discounted price.

It would have been fun to surprise the kids....:confused3

Hello everyone! Just joined after lurking for a long time. I'm a FL native and have been to WDW over 40 times but our 3 daughters (ages 10, 8 & 3) have never been. This past April we surprised them with a week long visit and during our trip we stayed club level at the GF. That was awesome!

This July we are going back for another week but will be staying in a Deluxe Club level room at the BC. This will be my first stay at the BC so this thread has been a great source of info on that resort!

Hi Everyone,
Trying to decided if I should do a GG order again. It will be mostly juice boxes/milk boxes, beer, gatorade, water bottles, and a few cold items. Comes to $102 delivered.
I was trying to see on the pics in the BCM how much various drinks are. Anyone know the price on chocolate milk, juice boxes, powerade, water?
TIA!

I was going to send out my package today and told if I used USPS to give it extra time because it has to go to a PO Box first, but I was so busy with sick kids, doctors and errands I totally forgot to even finish packing it up.

Just wondering how long I really need to get it there. We are in NJ and I was just going to send it the cheapest method. At this point I can get it to the Post Office Monday and we arrive the next week on Friday so that gives it 11 days. That should be plenty right?

TIA!

Hi Everyone,
Trying to decided if I should do a GG order again. It will be mostly juice boxes/milk boxes, beer, gatorade, water bottles, and a few cold items. Comes to $102 delivered.
I was trying to see on the pics in the BCM how much various drinks are. Anyone know the price on chocolate milk, juice boxes, powerade, water?
TIA!

I have a grocery order form from the Beach Club Marketplace and it lists the following prices:

Nesquick Chocolate Milk, 56 oz, $5.95
Borden Milk, Half Gallon, $2.95
Nesquick Chug Milk (bottle?), $2.19
24 pack (12 oz), Dasani water, $16
20 oz bottle Dasani, $2.50
Minute Maid Orange Juice, Half Gallon, $4.49

Not sure there are juice boxes, but individual bottle of apple/orange/tomato juice are $3.49, $2.59, $2.59

2 Liter soda, $3.50
20 oz soda bottle, $2.59
Powerade, $3.19

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter