2012 Weddings!!

We're looking to get married on May 14th, 2012!!

It will be our 5th anniversary and it's also my grandparents' wedding anniversary.

Looking at SBP for the ceremony and Tamu Tamu for the reception.

We're hoping to get married January 6, 2012 at Sea Breeze Point. :) As for reception, we're planning on doing dinner at the Swan. We're doing an escape wedding, so they won't even talk to me for another 3 months. It's driving me crazyyyyy!

Hi,
This is really exciting and I am so happy to see other 2012 brides. I am new to the boards and I am hoping for april 21, 2012 at WP/AAR.

Donald and daisy hopefully we both want different times, we want an evening wedding. :)

Started dress shopping today too.

Any other 2012 DCL brides? We're looking at May or June 2012 but obviously can't decide on the date yet! :)

OOh OOhh... Make it for June 2012 peferably after our wedding so we can be on the same cruise :goodvibes:worship:

We are waiting for the DCL 2012 dates to be released so we can book our B2B honeymooon on DCL!! :banana::cool1:

Hi,
This is really exciting and I am so happy to see other 2012 brides. I am new to the boards and I am hoping for april 21, 2012 at WP/AAR.

Donald and daisy hopefully we both want different times, we want an evening wedding. :)

Started dress shopping today too.

We had our site visit today! We are looking at the 2:30 slot so more afternoon than evening. We did decide to go with the Living Seas Salon rather than a GF ballroom. The site visit made everything more real :).

Donald and Daisy

Thats wonderful, maybe we will see each other that day. We have scheduled our site visit for Dec 29th, maybe hoping to be able to sign the contract since we would be within 16 months. We are looking more at the 5pm slot so no conflicts there :yay:

OOh OOhh... Make it for June 2012 peferably after our wedding so we can be on the same cruise :goodvibes:worship:

We are waiting for the DCL 2012 dates to be released so we can book our B2B honeymooon on DCL!! :banana::cool1:

I hope we can get June! It just depends on the cruises that are available then. I don't want to take a super long cruise because of the budget, but a 3 day is too short. I'm hoping for a five day. :)

Are you the one who was proposed to on the cruise ship?

I hope we can get June! It just depends on the cruises that are available then. I don't want to take a super long cruise because of the budget, but a 3 day is too short. I'm hoping for a five day. :)

Are you the one who was proposed to on the cruise ship?

Yes my DF Proposed to me in our stateroom on our 3 DCL cruise!!! We love DCL sooooo much... That we've kinda talked our selves out of a Hawaiian Honeymoon to a Longer DCL honeymoon because of the pricing, the cruise will be MUCH more relaxing and less hustle and bustle:goodvibes

Keep me updated on what you get. We are hoping to do a B2B on the 7 night western and eastern if it's available... It's killing me :scared1: right now that it might be this month that we can book!! I'm soooo impatient we have the money saved up now we just need to get the iternerary and sail dates!!

Are other Escape brides going crazy and wishing they could book or plan or do something?!

...Because I sure am!

:yay:I can't believe it but 18 months away and I BOUGHT MY WEDDING DRESS! I drove 2 hours to this one place but the minute I put it on I knew it was the one. Good luck to all the 2012 brides!:banana:

My fiance and I have decided for 10/11/12! Now we are just waiting to tell our parents and once that happens I will fully get into the swing of things. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter