2012 Weddings!!

OMG - how much can you have done already??? Although I have tried on a few dresses already he he

Mind you, if i put all my decision changes into a journal on here i'd probably have a hundred pages before I even got to booking it!:rotfl2:

Yes I've actually gotten a TON of things done!! I've got my dress,veil, crinny, a lot of other things done as you can see in my PJ, I'm really ahead of the game, I'm a HUGE planner and like to get things done ASAP!!:rotfl:

If you need any help or have any questions I'm sure we would love to assit you. HAPPY PLANNING!!:cheer2:

You'd be surprised all the things you can get done this early :)
Another 2012 bride who already has some things sorted like my dress, shoes, bits & bobs for gift bags, tshirt diamontes etc

Glad i'm not the only one changing my mind every 5 minutes, I've already changed my mind about 10 times on locations, times etc and im actually sat here now looking at new ideas to change my mind again. Better to get it all out now rather than when it's booking time and driving the poor planner crazy :rotfl:

Are you going to do a PJ?? I'd love to read it!! I like following along on 2012 brides:banana:

Are you going to do a PJ?? I'd love to read it!! I like following along on 2012 brides:banana:

I did start one on here, but then there was lots of horrible things getting said on another board about the brides on here so it completely put me off and now I only have my PJ on Disneybrides as it's much more private :)

I did start one on here, but then there was lots of horrible things getting said on another board about the brides on here so it completely put me off and now I only have my PJ on Disneybrides as it's much more private :)

:mad: That's horrible!!! What's Disneybrides?? Never heard of that site

:mad: That's horrible!!! What's Disneybrides?? Never heard of that site

Sent you a PM :)

I may start my PJ up again as I love the wedding section over here and things seemed to have dyed down as far as I know with people getting horrible things said about them

Yay! I was thinking 2012 is SO far off!

I'm hoping to get April 24, 2012 @ Sea Breeze Point at 10am!

Doing an Escape wedding so no reception site as of yet..probably do a lunch after the ceremony!

I am a 2012 bride as well but not getting married at DW. You can see the reasons and stuff in my PJ. Really love following everyone's PJs!!! Glad to see I am not the only one with a wedding so far off!!

I'm actually a 2013 VR BUT I will be at the Open House in August. I fugured the earlier I start planning (and saving), the better the celebration will be!

Is anyone sending out STDs?? And if so, what time frame are you going to use?

I know the date I want for the wedding, but being an Escape bride, I can't even book it officially until 8 months out. That being said, I'd like to send out some STD and newsletters early on so that guests can save up money for the actual trip.

Any ideas of when I should send them out? And should I just put April 2012 on them since I don't have the date set in stone??

Thanks

I know the date I want for the wedding, but being an Escape bride, I can't even book it officially until 8 months out. That being said, I'd like to send out some STD and newsletters early on so that guests can save up money for the actual trip.

Any ideas of when I should send them out? And should I just put April 2012 on them since I don't have the date set in stone??

Thanks

Yes, I sent out engagement announcements (they are in my PJ) that said getting married June 2012 with no specfic date. I also just sent out newsletter saying that we are hoping for a June 18th, 2012 Monday wedding but things may change, etc.

I will be sending my STD's out In feb 2011 when I can get penciled in or what ever its called since it's 16 months out.

Thanks

I sent out my STD's at the end of april this year and did put the date im hoping for on them (30th April 2012) even though im also an Escape bride and can't confirm for ages but as we are from the UK I wanted to give people plenty of notice and once the people i've invited recieved them I think they relised we were actually being very serious about the wedding and not just 'talking about doing it'

We are planning our VR on Friday October 26, 2012! We are hoping for SBP but if that's already booked we will try for the Yacht Club Gazebo! So far so good, the early planning is going well. We are going to do an Escape wedding with our closest friends and family! :lovestruc

I was just reading everyone's posts on this thread and was wondering about the site consultations. We have a trip planned for March. Do you think I should try to arrange one or will they tell me it's too early? Do I call DFTW for that? :confused3

I was just reading everyone's posts on this thread and was wondering about the site consultations. We have a trip planned for March. Do you think I should try to arrange one or will they tell me it's too early? Do I call DFTW for that? :confused3

I could be wrong but I thought the site consultations were only for Wishes brides? I'm going in October and plan on just looking at the sites myself from afar! :rotfl:

We are planning on a December 2012 Wishes wedding. We haven't made any concrete decisions yet about anything. Right now it's all about saving up.
:lovestruc

We are planning on a December 2012 Wishes wedding. We haven't made any concrete decisions yet about anything. Right now it's all about saving up.
:lovestruc

We are in the same boat as you! We are doing November 2012. It's a little sad that the real planning can't start for a while, but hopefully it'll be here before we know it :thumbsup2.

I could be wrong but I thought the site consultations were only for Wishes brides? I'm going in October and plan on just looking at the sites myself from afar! :rotfl:

There's no need to look at them from afar! I'm a 2011 Escape bride and was in Orlando in June. I just called DFTW and they told me the times that I could visit the WP and SBP. After I saw the WP, we didn't even bother going over to SBP! Just call and someone will tell you when the spaces are free; after all, you don't want to crash someone's wedding!

I'm spending the day reading the Passporter's Guide to Disney weddings and taking notes. I want to be doing real planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter