2012 Swap Calendar/Preparation

Thank you Cheryl... I had just put her interest thread up and was going to read when her dates were... Good luck with the swap and I can't wait to see what you all come up with... Wish I had time to do this swap but I am booked solid til about the time school starts again...and then is iffy because I will be catching up on life scrapping and starting DS15's graduation books (2014)....

I've learned my lesson about waiting so long to do graduation stuff too ;) I've already started pulling stuff for Rachel's graduation next year (2013) I can guarantee that her books will be finished before graduation :thumbsup2

I'll get these updated... Thanks Lisa!!! I appreciate the notes!!! It helps being swap free as I may peek in but don't always post...

No worries Annie!!! ;)
Sorry not all had checked in, this time of year is hard when the days get nice and there are so many activities.

Hi Nan...when you get a chance please change the info the for ABC/Big Give Pages....since I'm taking them over...I will start sign ups on July 26th!!

thanks!

Ok with some arm twisting, can I have the DLR/DCA swap? its been awhile since we've had one. I'm thinking sign ups in June and due august. I'll get up an interest thread and see if those are good for players. :)

thanks Nan....I will get the interest thread up a couple weeks before we do sign-ups!

Thought I posted this but I didnt.

Interest thread for DLR/DCA thread

Due date August 22nd, so Lisa can come help me sort :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter