2012 Swap Calendar/Preparation

Thank you Erin... appreciate the updated info...

I think the sept due date for the ABC is good... it will allow me to get PJ moved into college in August without stress..considering I have enough stress with it being the same day the boys start school! Yup, kids start school the day we need to move her 2.5 hours away! OY!!

Thank you Erin... appreciate the updated info...

I think the sept due date for the ABC is good... it will allow me to get PJ moved into college in August without stress..considering I have enough stress with it being the same day the boys start school! Yup, kids start school the day we need to move her 2.5 hours away! OY!!

wow...that's one busy day! Holy cow! Good luck!!

I just wanted to add:

Partner Swaps:

Everyday theme- Sign ups April 23-25, Challenges being April 27- June 15. Send Date June 22

Holiday Theme- Sign ups August 27-29, Challenges being August 31-October 19, Send date October 26th.

Thanks!!

Hi Nan,

I'm wondering if we can move the Pet swap to later in the year...like the beginning of December. Our summer and fall are going to be really busy, and I don't feel like I can devote enough time to it. I won't even be participating in swaps myself for a few months after I finish up the ones I'm in now.

If someone else wants to host it, I'm totally ok with that, if not I would love to do it in December. Just let me know. :)

Hostess:

Please remember to post here when your swaps are complete or if you post an interest thread..... this way I can add a link to the calendar...

Not being in swaps currently, I don't always realize when things are complete/opened!

Thank you!!

Ladies:

For the future can we please make sure if you are hosting more than one swap; the first swap is returned before your second swap is opened.

Please feel free to post interest threads and let others know when stuff is going to opening so everyone can pre-plan...

Any questions please PM me.

Nan--just wanted to let you know that MusicalDisneyDreams lyric swap dates are:

Sign-ups--May 18th 6pm EST
Due date--July 24th

Ladies:

For the future can we please make sure if you are hosting more than one swap; the first swap is returned before your second swap is opened.

Please feel free to post interest threads and let others know when stuff is going to opening so everyone can pre-plan...

Any questions please PM me.

I think this is a good thing to do, especially now during the summer ramp up.
It will also give us some more breathing room for the hostesses. I know when I double upped some swaps I became a little OCD about separation, labels and returns. It wasn't pretty. LOL

Ok, ladies:
I have updated the swap calendar page...

I kept the link for completed swaps so that if you are looking for inspirations you can go in and find the slide shows... I hope that helps..

I know when I have been wnating to create stuff for my pages, I like to go look at the older swaps to "lift" ideas...

Nan--just wanted to let you know that MusicalDisneyDreams lyric swap dates are:

Sign-ups--May 18th 6pm EST
Due date--July 24th

Thank you Cheryl... I had just put her interest thread up and was going to read when her dates were... Good luck with the swap and I can't wait to see what you all come up with... Wish I had time to do this swap but I am booked solid til about the time school starts again...and then is iffy because I will be catching up on life scrapping and starting DS15's graduation books (2014)....

Here are the dates for the partner swaps. I didnt see them :) I should write them down on my calendar so I dont forget ;)

Everyday theme- Sign ups April 23-25, Challenges being April 27- June 15. Send Date June 22

Holiday Theme- Sign ups August 27-29, Challenges being August 31-October 19, Send date October 26th.

Nan--Rachel (MDD) was already planning on pushing the paper doll swap back a bit. I think the new sign-up date will be early August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter