2012 Epcot Food and Wine Festival *HAS ENDED*

message I got was 9 minute wait....20 minutes and counting:(

I was trying with my work phone + cell phone. My cell phone wouldn't go through and I finally got through on my work phone. I wonder if it has something to do with what phone you call with? I've been on hold about 13 min.

I'm though! Booking now. DH hung up.

Ok, I gave up and booked PFTS online with no seat. I guess that saves me $120 for four of us. Good luck to everyone else.

Hi.Can someone post link to 3D Dessert?? For some reason it is not showing up for some of us under Dining Events. Thanks,Joan

I got 3D Desserts on 10/12 after having a hard time finding it online and not even being able to connect on the phone line

started calling on 3 different lines at 5:59 my time (central). Got either a busy signal or the all circuits are busy until 6:12. Now listening to and estimated 30 minutes of hold music. This is riduculous. And of course the two things I need (reserved seating for 10/20 PFTS and tequilla lunch) aren't available online-ugh!

I was trying with my work phone + cell phone. My cell phone wouldn't go through and I finally got through on my work phone. I wonder if it has something to do with what phone you call with? I've been on hold about 13 min.

do not think this matters calling from cell phone and land line both busy signals. I am giving up at 8am and just call later on or tomorrow and if it's available it's available there is not much else i can do

Yahoo...got the last event I needed..got through in 20 minutes not the 30+ they cited originally. F&W here I come from N9-12.

26 minutes of busy signals and i finally got the disney dining prompt! lets see how long this takes

Been trying since 7 AM on two phones. Busy signal on both.

Able to book general admit for PFTS on line for 10/13 and 10/20 :thumbsup2

:sad2:
started calling on 3 different lines at 5:59 my time (central). Got either a busy signal or the all circuits are busy until 6:12. Now listening to and estimated 30 minutes of hold music. This is riduculous. And of course the two things I need (reserved seating for 10/20 PFTS and tequilla lunch) aren't available online-ugh!

trying to book the same things

I'm sitting here with my cellphone plugged into my laptop via usb to keep my battery charged, holding it up in the air to keep the cats from walking on it and disconnecting me, jumping at the pause everytime the hold music changes.

What a sight I must be!!

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

Does anyone know if the sweet seat are sold out already for 10/5? I called at 7 and I am still on hold. I can get the regular seats online. Should o book those :confused3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter