• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2012 Disney TR

Captain Cook's at the Polynesian, they DO have the exact same iced coffee out for mug use.

REALLY!!! :banana::banana: That is so great to know. Just another reason I can't wait til September. Also I can't wait to hear all about your time at the Poly. I hope it is coming up soon :goodvibes

AOA looks really nice. I am just not a fan of value beds. I wished they were a little better, then we would stay there a lot more.

I've never noticed that doll before. Interesting! Ya learn something new every day. Hahah yeah, I mean I enjoyed HoP the one time I saw it, but I feel like it'll be an attraction I only visit, oh I don't know... every four to eight years or so. ;)

Gotta love that new Dumbo! Love it! I can't wait to hear about 'Ohana. My favorite (so far)!

We have never eaten anywhere at the Poly other than breakfast at the Kona Café. We need to try some of the other places and meals!

Love the Persuasion reference! I'm going to look for that poster of Captain Wentworth and friends next time I'm back at Columbia Harbour House.
:)

Hahaha I love that the doll is now cheerful or stuck in the HoP! Too cute!! :goodvibes

I've always wanted to go to CHH! The food there looks really good!

The bread was one of my favorite parts! Soooo good. I honestly would prefer 'Ohana without all the games and the lady singing into her microphone the entire time... but it's still an awesome place. The food MORE than makes up for it. :lmao:

YUM YUM YUM YUM. Such a wonderful meal! Great review!

We have yet to experience the wonder that is Ohana too - and I fear the exact same thing! I have read too much about it! It can't possibly live up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter