2012 Disney TR

HI there! I adore Downton Abby (or Downtown Abby as my dad calls it :sad2: ). I'm in. -Amanda

Followed you over from your last TR. I enjoyed reading about all of the delicious cupcakes you tried on your blog.

Hi Emma!

Can I just say that I started reading your trip reports and blogs all because I could relate to being a Disney Snob :) I love the title of your latest trip report; I actually started my PhD in England this past September so I had to start watching Downton Abbey to see what the fuss was about. After watching 10 minutes of the very first episode, I was hooked! Luckily we get the 3rd season sooner here in the UK :) Come write/get your MS in the UK!

P.S. I was accepted into ND when I was going for my Masters but decided to stay on the east coast. But it was a very lovely school...I wonder if I still would have ended up in England if I went there!

Hey girl! I am definitely IN. I've never seen Downton Abbey (I'm ashamed) but as soon as I saw the title I totally thought of Cam on Modern Family talking about it... so that counts for something, right? :rotfl:

So you were there the end of July? Any chance you were there at the same time as us? :scratchin

Also, let's just talk about how jealous I am that you got to stay at ALL of the monorail resorts on one trip! That sounds amazing! I know a lot of people don't like to hop resorts, but I've always wanted to do that! I'm hoping to stay at the GF on my next trip but most likely will not be able to swing club level. I can't wait to hear all about it! It sounds like it'll be so fabulous! pixiedust:

Whoa whoa whoa....wait a second....

Why was I not informed of a new TR. I'm calling shenanigans.

LOL...didn't you see the airplane I had flying around in the sky announcing "NEW DISNEY SNOB TRIP REPORT!" ? ;) JK -glad you made it, thanks for posting! :goodvibes

No I did not.

I think it's fair to ask for a portion of your money back on that one.

Hey Emma! You're so lucky to be able to stay CL at not one but all 3 Seven Seas Resorts and I'm looking forward to your comparisons and reviews. I'm kicking myself for missing the opportunity to go through the College Program at Disney. I'm studying in Canterbury, have you been there? The whole Kent county is so pretty and if there's one word I would use to describe living here, it would be civilized :) What one word would you use to describe living in Dublin or England? I'm actually hoping my research will help me get a job at Disney as an Imagineer doing a lot of computer-based research- fingers crossed!

Ahhh your Vera. It's beautiful. (I'm in love with VB as well.) :love:

OMG. I can't believe your bus ride! That's insane. That bus driver must have been so embarrassed.

Ahhh the Contemporary! I miss it so!!! That view is perfect!

Yay! Another trip report! I have read all of yours and LOVE them. Oh, and BTW, I blame you for my Vera Bradley addiction!

Hi there, I'm joining in!

I love the monorail resorts, and in just two short weeks I'll be at the contemporary. I've never stayed club level though, so I'm looking forward to your reports!

Oh and I'm a huge Downton Abbey fan too! I think its the best TV I've seen in years! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter