2012 Card Count Thread

Another 4 (two of each of these designs):

IMG_8604.jpg

Is that the CTMH Remarkable Wreath stamp? Ok, I NEED to buy that!

Jennifer- I know you have been sick and not able to do much so I thought I would update the first post for you.

I updated us through here although I may be wrong about platypus67's total for May- on her first post of the month I wasn't sure if the last words were a date or her total for May in which case she needs 3 more added to her total for the month.

I included my 4 that I did yesterday at he Scrapbook Expo.

Rebecca

I have made another 40 :)..... I have about 20 more to go for the wedding thank you order I got through my mom's co-worker! I'm sure I won't get to those for another week or 2.... but the bulk of them are done!! Yay! I'll be sure to post pictures soon!

18 for June so far :) It includes some more wedding thank yous and one merry monday card.

Hoping to finish the wedding thank yous tomorrow :)

I don't make many cards, but I did make 5 cute ones in May! Just wanted them to count for the yearly tally. I'll post pictures another time, as the DIS keeps locking up on me this morning................P

5 more for me! :)

I'm pooped! lol think I'm taking a break from cardmaking for at least a week or two! lol

As promised... a photo of the wedding thank you postcards I was recently working on:

IMG_8656.JPG

Beautiful cards!

I will get things updated in the next week. I did 3 more at my class Sunday.

Rebecca

You've been busy ariamac. Great cards.
I've made another 8. Three of the wedding cake and one each of the others. I missed photographing one.

DSC01949.jpg

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04013.jpg

hatter.jpg

Alice.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter