2012 Card Count Thread

I made 30 of the Easter cards for church last night- another 10-12 to go but I probably won't get to them until tomorrow.

Rebecca

I am off to a good start to April with 10 cards done today and have 4 more planned for this week.

Rebecca

Awesome! Gonna show us some?

I might add a picture to my facebook page but I don't know how to use my phone to add a picture to something to post here. I am not able to upload pics normally because I put us over bandwith for the month when I do- and it costs $10 a gig for our overages. It is amazing how fast the 15 gigs we get go.

Rebecca

I made 3 more cards this afternoon. I think I am done with the ones I need done before next week.

Rebecca

I got the photobucket ap for my new phone so I can upload pictures again.

2012-04-02173454.jpg

The first card is dad's get well card for the week- I try to send one every week and try to use a joke or something that will make him laugh on it. The second is the basic prototype for all the Easter cards I made- they have different colors of eggs and different styles of butterflies and some had bead crosses opposite the butterflies until I ran out of them.

Rebecca

hey i'm really hit or miss here, but my intentions are to participate!!

anyhow, i've made 24 cards so far this year if I can play too!!

Note to me: Update at post 106.

I was going to suggest you send the photos to me by text, Rebecca, glad you got it figured out! Love the new cards posted!

Made another 4.... postcard samples for wedding thank yous :) This thing is slowly becoming a business!!

Made another 2 today.

IMG_8513.JPG

IMG_8516.JPG

And here's a pic of one of the thank you postcards I made:
IMG_8501.JPG

I did another 3 yesterday. I open my SEI monthly kit and feel in love with some of the sayings and created a few weeks worth of cards for dad. I will try to post them later.

Another 2 for me. (I could have sworn I posted these yesterday, must have hit the wrong button)

DSC03871.jpg

DSC03875.jpg

Adorable- you probably did post them yesterday and who knows where on the board they might have ended up- I know the board said you were the last poster all day yesterday. When I tried to open the Daily Grind thread yesterday it came back with a post where I was responding about someone who started a strange complaining thread and had stopped responding (I had never even seen any of the thread) so the board were definitely posting a little differently yesterday.

Amazing cards once again!

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter