2012 Card Count Thread

Please add another 13 for me :)

I had another bridal thank you order... and I made these for fun :)

IMG_8419 by paperartprincess, on Flickr

I finally got my hands on a Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge (did you know that they're now discontinued!!! only online carts are available now)... and I've been waiting to make these dresses for a long time!!

Lovely cards with the dress- cute for Bridal stuff!

I made 2 more cards yesterday and started 1 that I just have to add the sentiment.

Rebecca

Please add another 13 for me :)

I had another bridal thank you order... and I made these for fun :)

IMG_8419 by paperartprincess, on Flickr

I finally got my hands on a Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge (did you know that they're now discontinued!!! only online carts are available now)... and I've been waiting to make these dresses for a long time!!

Oh, those are cute!

Lovely cards with the dress- cute for Bridal stuff!

I made 2 more cards yesterday and started 1 that I just have to add the sentiment.

Rebecca

I'll put you down for 3 :)

Great cards ariamac. I haven't made any cards this week so hope to have a productive weekend, maybe do some scrapbooking as well.

Thank you :)

Please add 1 more to my March total :). I made my anniversary card tonight (for my boyfriend of soon-to-be 5 years!!!) and I MUST share... I LOVE it!

IMG_8425 by paperartprincess, on Flickr

The fox represents him, the bear represents me (inside jokes), and we always say "I love you to the moon". I thought I'd add some sparkle by adding 5 stars - 1 for every year we've been together :)

Honestly, I think BF is going to like it only because it's blue and black LOL.

I'm hoping to make more cards tonight since my Close To My Heart Consultant pack just came late this week and I have yet to play with all the goodies!

2 for me please...designed 2 different invites for my niece's birthday party. I'm going to use the one my SIL didn't choose as the birthday card!! Yay!

DSC03790.jpg

Love the layered egg. Thanks for the link to the blog to get the file from.

It is from CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut catridge :)

EXCELLENT, because I have that. :thumbsup2 There is so much in it I must have overlooked it.

I just love filigree.
We collect gold filigree Christmas ornaments from places we visit too.

Please add another 10 to my total. Hope to get a few more done this weekend but it's the start of two weeks school holidays so may not get the chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter