2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 3- Don't Post Here!!! New Thread, November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Roy is the winning name... Thanks everyone for your imput

Ba dum dum!

Fishing for a laugh? Perhaps we should quit clowning around? These jokes are really 'tanking'...

~NM
Glad to see your jokes are back and as good as ever:thumbsup2
We have three other fish named - nemo, dory and crush

Here is a picture of Teena's grandaughter Lily, who was in a wedding this weekend.

She is soooo cute

Wedding.jpg

Teena - Lily is gorgeous!!!!
You look really relaxed and tan in the picture with the "flat kids".
Looks like that cruise was just what the doctor ordered!

Princess Lilly is absolutely beautiful! Even at one year old, I can see the Disney sparkle in her eyes!

I must say, I am dismayed at the recent reports of the BC being run down. That was not our experience at all in July and I can't imagine three months of wear and tear would send a resort down the tubes. I agree with a PP, people complain a whole lot more than they compliment. To those of you heading down soon, a) I'm jealous, b) can I join you, and c) have a magical trip!

Teena: It's hard to look away from that pic of Lilly!!! She is going to break some hearts before you know it.

Just wanted to pop in to say in a month I'll be at the BC! :cheer2:

And I know these next few weeks will FLY by (seeing as I have two weddings to attend, one nephew who is soon to be born, and pack weekends leading up to Nov 8)... hopefully I'll remember to start my check list. I hate packing and usually leave it till the week before. Better than DBF who'll be packing the night before we leave :rolleyes:

At least when I have bad days I can just think soon enough I'll be in vacation mode

do you guys know the name of the GM at the YC? I wanted to write a very happy email regarding my experience there this weekend!!

Thanks!

do you guys know the name of the GM at the YC? I wanted to write a very happy email regarding my experience there this weekend!!

Thanks!

From post #12 on the first page of this thread.

Who can I contact if I have concerns about something during my vacation, I have a great suggestion or better still, to compliment something wonderful about my trip or to recognize a CM who helped make my stay magical?

Comments, Compliments or Complaints:

You can go to City Hall or Guest Relations during your stay

or email wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

or send a letter to:
Walt Disney World Guest Communications
Executive Offices
Post Office Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-0040

When you write or email, please include your name, address, phone number and email address.

If it is a comment specific to the Yacht & Beach Club, you can write to the General Manager of the resort (perhaps copy Guest Communications as well):

Mim Flynn, General Manager
Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
1800 EPCOT Resort Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

We check in thursday morning!!! woohoo!!!! wondering if anyone knows what the current bounceback(if any) is going on right now? need to start talking to my mom about it now ;) can't wait to be home again! :)

I've been off the DIS for a few months now saddened after leaving in June with no trip planned. However, we are now in the pre-planning phase and we have decided to stay at the BC for the first time.

This will be our 11th trip and our last four trips have been at the Poly. As much as we love the Poly we need a little change. The last time we tried doing this was when we switched from the CSR to CBR and were greatly disappointed. So excuse a slight feeling of hesitation....

I believe we will be staying at a Garden View and would like a full balcony. But that is all I have at this point. I will start my homework now and start reading through the thread but I'm already torn between being closer to EPCOT or the main lobby of the BC (DS13 would love to be close to the arcade and us the main pool). I know it's all requests, but here is to hoping.

By the way our trip looks like it will be June 6th through the 15th....10 DAYS!!!!

:welcome:

I have added you to the first group- you are now on the Be Our Guest list for June.

:woohoo:

It sounds like you have narrowed down your requests- you were torn between close to lobby and close to EPCOT- I think being close to the lobby gives you much more flexibility and you will still be plenty close to EPCOT- you won't believe how quick it is to get there!!!

As Mike said- if you have questions, ask away!

We check in thursday morning!!! woohoo!!!! wondering if anyone knows what the current bounceback(if any) is going on right now? need to start talking to my mom about it now ;) can't wait to be home again! :)

:welcome:

I have put you in as a last minute addition to the Be Our Guest list.

:cool1:

Here is a picture of Teena's grandaughter Lily, who was in a wedding this weekend.

Wedding.jpg

ahhhhh

pouty mouth....

and those cheeks could you just squeeze them...

such a cherub

okay I'm done channeling a 80 year old maiden aunt now...:rotfl:

but really such a sweet face

Thanks for the nice words about Lily. Jeanne said she absolutely hated the dress and is very picky. She likes certain dresses and hates certain dresses. A Diva already.

Thanks for the nice words about Lily. Jeanne said she absolutely hated the dress and is very picky. She likes certain dresses and hates certain dresses. A Diva already.

Like a perfect princess, she knows her tastes right from the start. :) princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter