2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 3- Don't Post Here!!! New Thread, November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this TeenaS, arrived yesterday and went to the arcade no food!! Will try Martha's Vineyard today.

We have a Wishes cruise booked for TONIGHT and my friends have cancelled anybody at the YC/BC fancy joining us!!
Off to the MK for breakfast but will check back later.

Me. Me. Shoot I guess you have to actually be there.

Hopefully some of our DIS family will be see this!

just returned last night:) I'm happy because I had such a great time we're already planning next year's stay at the BC:cool1:. We were lucky enough to meet Teena, who is just as lovely in person as she is on the boards :). Every aspect of our stay from the moment we arrived until our departure yesterday afternoon was wonderful:cloud9:

just returned last night:) I'm happy because I had such a great time we're already planning next year's stay at the BC:cool1:. We were lucky enough to meet Teena, who is just as lovely in person as she is on the boards :). Every aspect of our stay from the moment we arrived until our departure yesterday afternoon was wonderful:cloud9:

It was fantastic meeting you!!!

Good Morning Y&BC peeps!

Let's do a virtual wake up and look out our balcony moment.

2011BeachandYachtClubTrip103.jpg

Which park are we gonna do today? We need to get going if we're gonna make rope drop! You got the camera. C'mon. Let's go.

Thank you MickeyT!!!!

You definitely put a smile on my face this morning.
No better way to wake up than looking out the balcony at that wonderful sight.

How I wish it was July . . . .

Good Morning Y&BC peeps!

Which park are we gonna do today? We need to get going if we're gonna make rope drop! You got the camera. C'mon. Let's go.

Oh MickeyT...thank you soooo much for this picture!!!

We check into the YC CL for the first time on the 21st and are super excited. We won't be getting this view unfortunately (we have phoned so many times trying to upgrade but it's been impossible with the huge convention taking place at the same time we are there - both BC and YC are totally booked) so I'm thinking if I blow up this picture to poster size and pin it to the curtains in my standard view room, it will hide my view of the parking lot and make me believe I have the lagoon view I so wanted!!!

Am soooo excited for the next 9 nine days to hopefully fly by because just being anywhere in the BC/YC will be fantastic :woohoo:

Good Morning Y&BC peeps!

OK, Mike!

We made it to Rope Drop at the MK.

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

I'm off to work so someone else is going to have to ride the rides.

Let's see 'em.

Oct 27th!! :cheer2: I can't wait! After the week I'm having at work, I really need this vacation (and Monday was a holiday).

I hear you... I spent the long weekend in bed taking anbtibiotics but still have not kicked this nasty upper respiratory thing and work has been draining me. I just keep dreaming of F&W though and that at least helps :rotfl:

Glad you loved it as much as we all do
:thumbsup2
Good Morning Y&BC peeps!

This was perfect...thank you:upsidedow

OK, Mike!

We made it to Rope Drop at the MK.

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

I'm off to work so someone else is going to have to ride the rides.

Let's see 'em.

Great start to the day, MickeyT and Dee.

Once we make it through rope drop, I think we need to head straight to the Hauntend Mansion.

830_small.jpg

Who is going to pick what is next on our agenda?

Good Morning Y&BC peeps!

Actually Bob and I are headed in for a lunch at Teppan Edo and then for Bob to drink his way around World Showcase at the F&W Festival. Our view isn't that nice though. But I do have two Sand Hill Cranes out back staring in at me.

MickeyT said:
Good Morning Y&BC peeps!

TeenaS said:
Actually Bob and I are headed in for a lunch at Teppan Edo and then for Bob to drink his way around World Showcase at the F&W Festival. Our view isn't that nice though. But I do have two Sand Hill Cranes out back staring in at me.

Love the virtual tour. December can't come quick enough. Have a great time at lunch Teena!

Ooh, I like that plan too! This is what park hopper tickets were invented for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter