2011 Yacht & Beach Club FAQ, Part III- DO NOT POST HERE- Summer/Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
All bags packed, Magical Express Tags on, deciding on my book to read by the pool. Tomorrow at this time, hope to be walking back from Illuminations and heading to the quiet pool. Yay.

Teena, we should be there around 1:30--hope to see you first and foremost!!!

All bags packed, Magical Express Tags on, deciding on my book to read by the pool. Tomorrow at this time, hope to be walking back from Illuminations and heading to the quiet pool. Yay.

I take lunch at 12:45 ... if I'm not there when you walk in, I'll be there shortly. Can't wait to see you all again!

We are taking the bus, so my 1:30 is wishful thinking. Should be there when your lunch is finished or after we check in at the front desk. Can't wait to see you too and hang by the pool together too!!

Thanks. :thumbsup2 While I have you on the phone, what room numbers have the roof-top views? Thank you very much. :yay: (can you tell that I'm a bit hyper.....LOL it's coming up so quickly....)

That I can't help you with. My specialties are assisting the lushes with drinking tips and night photography...

~MM

Just small pots with the packets. I have been known to bring my own coffee and filters.

We travel with a bunch of Sbux Via packets, and just use the mini pots to heat / filter water for our morning cuppa. That way no "surprises" on the coffee front.

I was born and raised in Palmyra, NJ, and then after college, I lived in Mt. Laurel. Bob got transferred to the Harrisburg, PA area right after we got married so we raised Jeanne there and retired to Florida as soon as she graduated from college.

I love that area in PA. My dad lived in Harrisburg, one of my aunts lives in Etters and the other in Red Lion. We typically do the 4th of July up there as aunt #1 has a perfect view of Three Mile Island from her back porch, and the fireworks seem to come out of the chillers... hey, it's not Wishes, but it'll do.:lmao:

Such adorable pictures of your granddaughter! How tiny those socks must be!

And Dee, thanks again for moving us so quickly! :thumbsup2

Can't believe I was 9(3 from the old thread) pages behind in such a short time...now off to read these 6 pages...
All caught up!

Great job on the thread Dee and everyone else.

Hope I am not too late to wish you a fantastic trip!!!

Good spot to fill in a little time so how about an mini rundown on our 'new' stuff for this trip. So many new experiences to try. Here's a sampling>

• Originally had 4 nights scheduled at BC, That was just not good enough. Called and added a GV room on the Dark Side for a couple nights. Really looking forward to seeing how my other naughtical (naughty) brothers and sisters live.
  • Yak and Yeti. Menu sounds good and most reviews like it.
  • EMH at MK, Yes those EMH's that they tack on at the end of the day for the zombies and the night creatures. We tried EMH evening years ago and ran screaming from EPCOT at the shear sight of this horror. Well, we're going to MK again -12am to 3am, Just seems cool to be in HM at 3 am. Will let you know.
  • Flying Fish Cafe....Always wanted to and the time is right
  • La Hacienda de San Angel New, we like Mexican, What the heck
  • Teppan Edo...first time since 1983. How's that for giving a second chance.
  • And to wrap it up Characters at Cape May Breakfast on our departure day.
  • And if there any 'special missions' that need taken care of please let me know. I will boldly go into closets
    that no man has ever gone

Great plans!!!

We enjoyed Yak and Yeti in 2008- the main reason we haven't been back is that we don't make it past afternoon at AK and we love Boma.

We enjoy Teppan Edo. It may be the first EPCOT restaurant we ever dined at (back when you made your reservations through the two-way TV monitors in the SpaceShip earth lobby). We have been back many times, but not since 2004. Let us know if you successfully catch a mushroom or whatever they may toss at you!

Cape May breakfast- always fun!

The others are new to us too, so can't wait to hear what you think!

BTW- I will continue to update the Page 1 Guest Lists while you are away, and I will keep a list (or you can copy off) what I have after you return.

Have an incredible trip and thanks!!!

PS- yes, please check on that closet! We haven't had any updates on that lately! I'm afraid the noodles may have taken over possession of our luxury hideaway.

Hi All!

Got back late Thursday night from 9 nights at the YC CL. It was great as usual.

Jennifer- thanks for the great and detailed review!!! (Which I chopped up, so everyone go back and read if you haven't seen it). Glad you had a great time!

We made some changes to our trip dates.

We will be arriving on Aug 6th and departing on the 13th - so we gaining an extra day.

In addition, we will spend the first 2 nights @ the BC then move to a 2br @ BCV.

Just made my final payment! :woohoo:

We'll be at The Beach Club 9/20 thru 9/25. Can't wait!

I have updated the page 1 Guest Lists- I have a feeling I may have lost someone in the move, so please check the list and make sure your info is correct.

MickeyT- here are a couple of changes/additions for you. I have updated my list.

BTW- tambam500 is listed from September 30- October 30. I think the end date should be Oct 3 (or that is one lucky traveler!!!)

Thanks!!!

thank you Dee and everyone else who keeps this thread afloat!!!

MickeyT will you please add 15th Anniversary to trip Dec11-14th? TIA

Teena your grandbaby is beautiful!!!

Just posting to share my excitement about my upcoming trip to the Beach Club in 4 days! (Really I just want to see me ticker with only a few days left:cool1:) We are celebrating two birthdays- mine and my DS. I am in need of a vacation after getting over a serious case of poison ivy that lasted over a month.:headache: I never had it before but I will never make light of anyone that has it again! Thanks for all the pointers. You guys are the best!

OK July August September trip people. Here is the updated list. Let us know of any new/modifications needed.

:wizard:Yacht and Beach Club July Trip List :wizard:
DisneyDad3 July 23 - July 31 BC
jultomzach July 23 - July 31 BCV
MsCoz2000 July 16 and July 24 (bookends to a timeshare trip) YC
1 Minnie & 3 Mickeys July 24 - July 29 BC
irsnikity July 25-Aug 2 BC
YCFAN July 25-July 30 YC Club Level
debdreamsofdis July 26 - Aug 2 BC - First Time to WDW!
prisskillet July 26 - Aug 2 BC
Swissgirl66 July 28 - Aug 2 BC
Christine9125 July 30 - Aug 4 BC *****40th Birthday****10th Anniversary*****Surprise the kids*****All rolled into 1*****
always July 30 - Aug 3 BC

:wizard: Yacht and Beach Club August Trip List :wizard:
tortoni- July 31 - Aug 11 BC > BCV > BC
25eels and Family Aug 1 - Aug 5 BC
Teena and Bob (yes. that Teena!) Aug 2-Aug 5 BC
MickeyT(me) and family Aug 3-Aug 7 BC Club Level
disadventurer Aug 3- Aug 10 YC GV >>>DD off to Aurora U!<<<
Mickeyt (me again) Aug 7 - Aug 9 YC
NY Mom Aug 4 - Aug 10 BC
singastory Aug 4 - Aug 10 YC
dizlizz Aug 5 - Aug 13 BC (Our French Cousins!)
PirateMommy, Aug 9- Aug 13 BC
Polyluver Aug 7 - Aug 14th BC Hot Time in The Summer Trip
Mitch in GA Aug 5-14 BC
SondraC Aug 5-14 BC
Jaaron2 Aug 6-Aug 15 BCV
KCSherri Aug 6- Aug 13 BC Club Level Mother and Daughter Trip!
Gretchenohar@hotmail Aug 7 -Aug 17 BCV Gigi, PopPop, Matt (age 9), and Emily (age 5)
mrsmom Aug 7 - Aug 12 YC
Ntikos Aug 8 – Aug 14 BCV
mdearlove Aug 8 - Aug 22 BC
Native NYer BCV Aug 10-Aug 13 BCV
Claireybear (Claire) Aug 11 – Sept 1 BC
Maddog17361 Aug 11 – Aug 19 BCV
Mom3girls Aug 11 – Aug 17 BC
SnowWhiteIsDreaming Aug 11 - Aug 21 YC
drag 'n fly Aug 11 - Aug BC CL 10th Wedding Anniversary!
Disney-PartyOf5 BC Aug 12- Aug 28 First Time Stay! BC Here We Come!
Kinggoofy Aug 13-Aug 27 YC
Minnie Aug 13 - Aug 20 YC
OThopeful Aug 14-22 BC
meklmom Aug 14 - Aug 19 BC Club Level
littlefoots Aug 15 - Aug 19 YC
dairyqueenmom Aug 16- Aug 20 1st time at the BC and then on to the Village!
RachelRol Aug 16 - Aug 23 YC CL
wlake Aug 16 - Aug 18 YC CL
clanmcculloch Aug 17- Aug 24 YC CL
stepdisney Aug 17 - Aug 23 YC
Nixieh ( & family) Aug 18 – Aug 22 BC Club Level
WsPrincess Aug 18 -Aug 23 BC (CL?)
scottmel Aug 18 - Aug 21 YC CL
AugustDisney Aug 19- Aug 26 YC
DjdBrit (and family) Aug 19 – Aug 29 YC
Polyforme Aug 20 – Aug 25 YC ….Then on to a Dream Cruise!
LuvsBlueDiamonds Aug 21- Aug 23 BC
DeeCeeSW Aug 21 – Aug 28 YC
DawnMaree ( and family!) Aug 22- Aug 30 YC
lady_hlh Aug 22 - Aug 28 YC
jjsdad Aug 22 – Aug 29
Tink1073 Aug 22 - Aug 29 YC
Adlergray Aug 23- Aug 27 YC Club Level For the kids birthdays!
jakeybake Aug 23 - Aug 29 BC (20th Anniversary and DD 10th BD)
fundisney Aug 23 - Aug 25 YC
gonzo76 Aug 23 -Sept 3 BC
Nala1128 Aug 24 - Aug 31 YC
Njmom76 Aug 24 – Aug 30 BC
Luvdisney00 Aug 24 – Aug 30 BC
Jmamom Aug 24 – Aug 31 YC
Sunshine NJ Aug 25- Aug31 BC
Mcd2745 Aug 26- Sept 3 BC
ice cube Aug 27 - Sept 3 BCV
SueM Aug 27- Sept 1 BC
Pixarmom Aug 28-Aug 29 BC
coastermom Aug 28 -Sept 2 BC .... .. Daughters Sweet16 girls only trip
DoleWhipMom Aug 29 - Sept 6th BC
CR Fan 4 Life Aug 31 - Sept 4th BC Club Level

:wizard: Yacht and Beach Club September Trip List :wizard:
bean bunny Sept 1 - Sept 3 YC
SueMom2Kay Sept 2 - Sept 11 BCV
3Minnies1Mickey (Shannon & family) Sept 3- Sept 17 BCV
Jetsong Sept 4 -Sept 9 YC Flyin' Solo!
Tinkandonaldfans Sept 7 – Sept 22 BC WEDDING!!!!
sheri18 Sept 7 - Sept 14 BC (All 10 of us)
Focusondisney (&DH) Sept 10 -15
5westbrooks Sept 10 – Sept 17 BC
austraveler Sept 10 - Sept 15 BC
Cindydare Sept 11 - Sept 17th BC
IndianaHoosier Sept 11- Sept 17 BC
Egdanger1 Sept 12 - Sept 17 YC (40th Bday celebration..Yipee!!!)
I Heart MK Sept 12 - Sept 19 >>>>A Beach Club Honeymoom!<<<<
mickeymouseclubhouse Sept 16- Sept 20 BC
Wigit12 Sept 16 - Sept 25 BCV
Bookgirl Sept 17 - 21 BC
Jenneth79 Sept 17 - Sept 25 YC Club Level
sweetpea 1993 Sept 18 - Sept 24 YC Club Level - Post Cruise Anniversary Trip
osugal Sept 19 - Sept 24 BC
AppleSister1, Sept 19, YC (1 day?)
Doccoc2002 Sept 20 – Sept 28 YC Club Level >>>Yes!<<<<<
eangel Sept 24 - Oct 1 BCV
Disneyinachick Sept 25-Oct 8 YC
Tiggr88 Sept 27- Oct 2 YC (DD’s Happy Birthday!)
Nermel9 Sept 28- Oct 8 BC
Donald is #1 Sept 30 - Oct 5
ReneeDisney Sept 30 - October 10 YC
tambam500 Sept 30 - Oct 30 YCTrip list coming from other page

Tnkrbell Sept 10-13 Yc CL :banana:

I wonder if we have been upgraded.... When we checked in the gentleman behind the counter told us our room isn't ready but that we would be on the 5th floor. We shall see. :).

Ps. We are in line for TOT right now. :)

Sounds like it!! Whoo hoo!!

Haven't heard too much about the new greeter uniform for Teena. Since we've lost the pictures from the last thread on this subject, I was wodering what the status of this updated outfit is?

how do I create a ticker for my postings....would love to see it count down to this trip...honestly,..I am so excited for this trip....I am making everyone crazy.....and again I am so HAPPY that I chose the BC.....thanks to all again:yay:

There is a button for creating tickers at the top of the disboard pages in the blue tool bar. Then you create and insert the code in your UserCP under signatures.

:thumbsup2 thanks for the excuse to check out my ticker. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter