2011 Yacht & Beach Club FAQ, Part III- DO NOT POST HERE- Summer/Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sue! We have a new thread now- click on the link in my signature. I'll post this over there.

Hi Shelly- posting this on the new thread. Click on the link in my signature. Thanks!

Thread Watch!!! Due to the size of this thread, it may be shut down soon, so I have migrated our thread to a new location.

Please join us on the new thread!

New Yacht & Beach Club thread is here:

2011 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ, Part IV- Welcoming Winter! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2838474

Don't forget, if you have subscribed to this thread or if you are linking to it in your signature, please change to the new location.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

I'll move over a couple of the more recent, current discussions when I get a chance. Or feel free to repost anything if you are still looking for a response.

Confused the link in your post has big red letter not to post on that link? So where did you most my question too??

Hi Shelly- I didn't notice that this was a couple of threads ago. The correct thread is the 2012 March/April Beach and Yacht Club FAQ- the link you should use is in my signature. Sorry for any confusion. I haven't seen an answer to your question yet, but I will repost it now.

Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter