2010 Yacht and Beach Club FAQ, Part II---Inactive Thread--- Please do not post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if everybody here is aware of the "exit surveys" that occur in the lobby of our resorts every morning. The Survey CMs normally start around 7 AM and each day they have a certain number of exit surveys they must get completed. Once they arrive at their assigned number (the number is calculated based on the number of departures scheduled for that day), they leave. So, they could very well be done at 8 AM or sometimes they are there as late as 11:30 AM.

The survey results are very very very important to WDW. The answers are gone over with a fine tooth comb. Both WDW and the Resort itself gets the results and the Resorts are responsible for the results.

Answering this survey is a way to be heard. If you have anything good or bad that you want "heard", then do your darnest to get down in the lobby early on your departure day and just ask anybody in the lobby where the exit survey takers are. Sometimes they hang out in the center of the lobby, sometimes they are outside trying to catch people at the airline check-in counter.

Also, some guests get postcards or emails sent to them after they return from vacation asking them to fill out a survey. This is an entirely different survey and these results are also very very important. If you get invited to participate in this survey, please do it.

These surveys are the way to let the "right people" know how you feel about the gelato being gone, the smores being gone, and anything else that you don't like. They are also a great way to mention things you do like. These surveys get more attention than letters. Both of these surveys are really important so if you have something to say, please take the time to do them!

Thanks!!

Hello all! And welcome back Teena!!
Quick question - less than two weeks until my trip and am so excited. What toiletries are supplied at the BCV. Staying through points, not cash reservation. Trying to figure out what we need to bring. Do they supply shampoo and conditioner?

What about dish soap, paper towels?

Thanks!

Hello all! And welcome back Teena!!
Quick question - less than two weeks until my trip and am so excited. What toiletries are supplied at the BCV. Staying through points, not cash reservation. Trying to figure out what we need to bring. Do they supply shampoo and conditioner?

What about dish soap, paper towels?

Thanks!

One of the Vacation Club members here please confirm this since I've never stayed as a member, but as far as I know shampoo and conditioner is supplied along with soap of course. Also, dish soap and paper towels are supplied. If you are in a one or two bedroom, I believe laundry detergent is also supplied.

Hi Guys!

I'm back. Got in late last night.

Went through my pin requests and I only have two for September - DT83097 and momof3cuteboys. If there are any others for September, please PM me with name on reservation, whether it's the YC or BC and date of arrival. Unless otherwise specified, I will have one pin waiting for you at the front desk. Just tell them when you check in that a "friend" dropped off an envelope for you at the front desk.

Welcome back Teena! :goodvibes

I don't know if everybody here is aware of the "exit surveys" that occur in the lobby of our resorts every morning. The Survey CMs normally start around 7 AM and each day they have a certain number of exit surveys they must get completed. Once they arrive at their assigned number (the number is calculated based on the number of departures scheduled for that day), they leave. So, they could very well be done at 8 AM or sometimes they are there as late as 11:30 AM.

The survey results are very very very important to WDW. The answers are gone over with a fine tooth comb. Both WDW and the Resort itself gets the results and the Resorts are responsible for the results.

Answering this survey is a way to be heard. If you have anything good or bad that you want "heard", then do your darnest to get down in the lobby early on your departure day and just ask anybody in the lobby where the exit survey takers are. Sometimes they hang out in the center of the lobby, sometimes they are outside trying to catch people at the airline check-in counter.

Also, some guests get postcards or emails sent to them after they return from vacation asking them to fill out a survey. This is an entirely different survey and these results are also very very important. If you get invited to participate in this survey, please do it.

These surveys are the way to let the "right people" know how you feel about the gelato being gone, the smores being gone, and anything else that you don't like. They are also a great way to mention things you do like. These surveys get more attention than letters. Both of these surveys are really important so if you have something to say, please take the time to do them!

Thanks!!

Hi Teena! We completed the 'exit survey' the day before we left (since our departure was sooooo early!). We also got the post card survey last week and I completed that yesterday. My family soooooo misses the BC!!!

I'm a DVC member and just got back from BCV. We stayed in a 1 bedroom. We had dish soap, sponge, paper towels, sample sized shampoo, conditioner, body wash and cream (the SPA line). We also had a washer and dryer and they supplied 2 small boxes of Tide laundry detergent. I brought my own bounce fabric softener. We did not have dishwasher detergent and I brought some of those little pods. Hope this helps!

Welcome Back, Teena! I had a pin request out there, too, but we're not returning to WDW until February 7. So I might be too early to ask, but I'd love a pin! Dee suggested I send you a PM regarding the pin a couple weeks before our trip, and I'll do that, too.

Also, you might remember talking with us about DL when we were at BC in July - we recently returned from our stay at the Grand Californian in DL. We had a great time, but our boys said that BC is still their favorite resort of BOTH Disney parks. (Of course, I agree!) Our youngest (who was sleeping in the stroller when we met you) just calls BC "THE Disney hotel."

Hi Guys!

I'm back. Got in late last night.

Went through my pin requests and I only have two for September - DT83097 and momof3cuteboys. If there are any others for September, please PM me with name on reservation, whether it's the YC or BC and date of arrival. Unless otherwise specified, I will have one pin waiting for you at the front desk. Just tell them when you check in that a "friend" dropped off an envelope for you at the front desk.

Welcome home!!! I am so glad to hear your trip went well. We will see you next month ! :yay:

Welcome Back, Teena! I had a pin request out there, too, but we're not returning to WDW until February 7. So I might be too early to ask, but I'd love a pin! Dee suggested I send you a PM regarding the pin a couple weeks before our trip, and I'll do that, too.

Also, you might remember talking with us about DL when we were at BC in July - we recently returned from our stay at the Grand Californian in DL. We had a great time, but our boys said that BC is still their favorite resort of BOTH Disney parks. (Of course, I agree!) Our youngest (who was sleeping in the stroller when we met you) just calls BC "THE Disney hotel."

I can add the pin request to my list now but you still need to send me a PM with the name on the reservation, whether it's BC or YC and arrival date. Glad you had fun at DL. Tell your boys they have good taste!

DH and I watched the WDW Vacation Planning DVD together the other night, and when he saw Stormalong Bay, his eyes just lit up! We're going to cross our fingers for a few warm days on our Dec. trip so he can enjoy the pool. Plus, he got excited about being able to walk around the lake and visit the Boardwalk. I'm so glad he's finally getting into the spirit :thumbsup2

Add "full balcony lagoon view requested" to your reservation. Remember, this is just a request and requests are not guaranteed.

Already done.....was just looking for advice for good room locations from others. Thanks.

Time keeps rolling along and the list keeps getting longer. Any one else want to add their name to the roll-call?

TiggerFan3590 BC 11/30 - 12/07
Liltoot BC 12/01 – 12/05
Counselormom BC 12/03 – 12/11
Pamelasu1 BC 12/03 – 12/08
Diseverestfan BC 12/04 – 12/11
KB24 BC 12/06 – 12/13
Ilovejsparrow BC 12/12 – 12-18
Katesdad YC 11/29 – 12/04
Sophie832 YC 12/02 – 12/12
Pamelasu1 YC 12/08 – 12/13
Alisaheather YC 12/09 – 12/15
Coopersmom YC CL 12/09 – 12/15
Cocoabean1 YC CL 12/10 – 12/19
BLTLDZ YC 12/12 – 12/17
Arkansan YC CL 12/16 – 12/21

Time keeps rolling along and the list keeps getting longer. Any one else want to add their name to the roll-call?

TiggerFan3590 BC 11/30 - 12/07
Liltoot BC 12/01 – 12/05
Counselormom BC 12/03 – 12/11
Pamelasu1 BC 12/03 – 12/08
Diseverestfan BC 12/04 – 12/11
KB24 BC 12/06 – 12/13
Ilovejsparrow BC 12/12 – 12-18
Katesdad YC 11/29 – 12/04
Sophie832 YC 12/02 – 12/12
Pamelasu1 YC 12/08 – 12/13
Alisaheather YC 12/09 – 12/15
Coopersmom YC CL 12/09 – 12/15
Cocoabean1 YC CL 12/10 – 12/19
BLTLDZ YC 12/12 – 12/17
Arkansan YC CL 12/16 – 12/21

If anyone wants Y&B Dis Pins waiting for them at the front desk, send me a PM with the name on your reservation, check-in date and whether it's the BC or YC.

The Crews Cup Lounge is open until midnight. It's next to the Yachtsman Steakhouse. They have some good food there!!!

They do! We had a surprise dinner there last October. A couple of delicious steaks and sides and desserts from Yachtsman Steakhouse are on the menu and no ADRs there. One of the most relaxing evenings we had the entire trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter