2010 Candlelight Processional Narrator List!!

Hi all!
Just got off the phone with dining reservations, and the CM said that they just got the launch date for the processional dining package reservations - it's August 26. I am going to call back a couple more times in the next week or so to make sure they all give me the same date, but I think we can be pretty confident with that!
Hope this helps!
:goodvibes

Thanks for passing the info along. I mentioned it on the watching and waiting thread too, I hope that's okay.
:surfweb:

as the few above has said, August 26th is the date for Candlelight Processionals to go on sale! :goodvibes

It has been also announced by the Disney Parks blog, so it's good as gold. With the following lsit for narrators:

We’ll have more details on the event’s schedule in a future blog post but we can share an early look at some of the confirmed narrators for the 2010 Candlelight Processional:

•Isabella Rossellini – 11/26 – 28
•TBD – 11/29 – 12/1
•TBD – 12/2 – 4
•TBD – 12/5 – 6
•Jodi Benson – 12/7 – 9
•Whoopi Goldberg – 12/10 – 11
•Steven Curtis Chapman – 12/12 – 15
•Thomas Gibson – 12/16 – 18
•Trace Adkins – 12/19 – 21
•Brad Garrett – 12/22 – 23
•TBD – 12/24 – 27
•Marlee Matlin / Jack Jason – 12/28 – 30

Via: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...inner-packages-at-epcot-available-this-month/

I guess there haven't been any updates to the list since first being released? Specifically for the time period of 11/29-12/6?

I guess there haven't been any updates to the list since first being released? Specifically for the time period of 11/29-12/6?
Nothing yet. I asked Disney again today about the missing dates and they are still saying information is not available. Since we are about 10 days out from the official kickoff of CP booking, I assume they will wait until then to release any more narrator information.

Nothing yet. I asked Disney again today about the missing dates and they are still saying information is not available. Since we are about 10 days out from the official kickoff of CP booking, I assume they will wait until then to release any more narrator information.

I've seen the full list somewhere though...Disney Blog maybe?

I've seen the full list somewhere though...Disney Blog maybe?
Yes, the list has been posted here and other places. But even the one from the blogs has a couple of "TBD" dates for 11/29-12/6 and 12/24-12/27. We would love to see a full list if someone has one!

Still no narrator for the week of Dec 1 - 6? Not sure if I'm still going in Dec but if I am, I'd like to know so I could make the reservations tomorrow with everyone else.

Still no narrator for the week of Dec 1 - 6? Not sure if I'm still going in Dec but if I am, I'd like to know so I could make the reservations tomorrow with everyone else.

I'm making them tomorrow come what may, but I really hope they have a list by tomorrow morning. Hard to believe they had that much trouble finding someone to PAY to come to Disney World and work for 45 minutes three times on a couple days. Heck, I'll do it! :) Disney, give me a call!

After much delay, we finally booked the first show for Steven Curtis Chapman on Sunday, 12/12! We chose Biergarten as our restaurant.

The narrator list is unchanged from above, as the missing dates are still missing. Also, it appears the pricing remained the same from last year, and it's still two dining credits if you don't want to pay OOP.

Best wishes to everyone trying to book a package! The CM said they were going quickly!

I discovered another CP narrator, Frank Langella 12/2-12/4. Here's an updated list:

11/26 - 11/28: Isabella Rossellini
11/29 - 12/01: TBA
12/02 - 12/04: Frank Langella
12/05 - 12/06: TBA
12/07 - 12/09: Jodi Benson
12/10 - 12/11: Whoopi Goldberg
12/12- 12/15: Steven Curtis Chapman
12/16 - 12/18: Thomas Gibson
12/19 - 12/21: Trace Adkins
12/22 - 12/23: Brad Garrett
12/24 - 12/27: TBA
12/28 - 12/30: Marlee Matlin / Jack Jason

I discovered another CP narrator, Frank Langella 12/2-12/4. Here's an updated list:

Thats one of my nights. Thanks!

Isn't Brad Garrett Jewish? I thought he made mention of it, and being proud of being Jewish. Is he Christian? I can't imagine a person of Jewish faith, not a Jewish Christian, getting up there, reading from the New Testament, and praising the name of Jesus Christ. Am I missing something?

I booked mine this morning and let me tell ya, it wasn't pretty.

I got in the dot of 7am and was on hold for 47 minutes. Thankfully, got Le Cellier for 12/10 for the 6:45pm show. But, oh, the waiting was torture! :rotfl:

Isn't Brad Garrett Jewish? I thought he made mention of it, and being proud of being Jewish. Is he Christian? I can't imagine a person of Jewish faith, not a Jewish Christian, getting up there, reading from the New Testament, and praising the name of Jesus Christ. Am I missing something?
He is Jewish, but I've also read that he's not very religious (and I believe his ex-wife is Catholic, so maybe he's doing it for his kids?). It's the same thing with Whoopi--she isn't religious and is generally labeled as an atheist. So who knows?? :confused3

I was just wondering where you go this list from? When I booked my reservation this morning for Dec. 3rd the CM told me they didn't have the narrator yet and when they posted info about the CP on the Disney Blog again today they also still listed those dates as TBD. Thanks!! :goodvibes

I was just wondering where you go this list from? When I booked my reservation this morning for Dec. 3rd the CM told me they didn't have the narrator yet and when they posted info about the CP on the Disney Blog again today they also still listed those dates as TBD. Thanks!! :goodvibes
This most recent list came from Disney. Do you have the Disney Vacation Connection desktop widget? It was released from there this morning. Here is a link to the article. When you open the link, it may prompt you to print it, but you can just hit cancel to see the list.

http://www.directmessagelab1.com/services/printMessage.aspx?messageID=80320.

Enjoy!

He is Jewish, but I've also read that he's not very religious (and I believe his ex-wife is Catholic, so maybe he's doing it for his kids?). It's the same thing with Whoopi--she isn't religious and is generally labeled as an atheist. So who knows?? :confused3

I think Whoopi is a believer in Jesus Christ. She isn't a Bible thumper, but she does believe in Christ. I guess you are right about Brad G doing it for his kids.
There is the part at the end where the narrator tells that part by an unknown author...that Jesus Christ never went to college, never held an office, etc etc, and yet he is the most powerful person etc etc...and also the Halleluiah Chorus...interesting that a non Christian Jew would want to read that...Now I know that there are Jews who are Christian, in fact I have a friend who is.

Is it bad to admit that I'm hoping our narrator will be a true Christian. I would want him/her to believe what they are reading. Ours is still TDB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter