2010 Candlelight Processional Narrator List!!

oh i do... A LOT!!! lol

btw, if you havent heard, I was told the Frank Langella will be there on 11/30.

Frank Langella is currently scheduled

December 2-4: Frank Langella

I hope there is someone different before him as not too excited about him as a narrator.

when i made my ressies for the CP dinner package i asked and the cm told me it was Frank Langella

Frank Langella is currently scheduled

December 2-4: Frank Langella

I hope there is someone different before him as not too excited about him as a narrator.

When I made my reservation yesterday for 12/2 they told me they still hadn't announced it....but who knows, right? :confused3

Oops = I retrack my statement! It has been announced! Don't know why the CM on the phone told me it hadn't been announced....now I know!

Yep...looks like some changes.....bye bye, Frank Langella, hello Corbin Bernsen.

11/26–11/28 — Isabella Rossellini
11/29–12/01 — TBD
12/02–12/04 — Corbin Bernsen (think LA Law or Major League)
12/05–12/06 — TBD

we are waiting for 11/30 - the cm on the phone told us frank langella, but i guess he is out now. hope its someone good!

Yep...looks like some changes.....bye bye, Frank Langella, hello Corbin Bernsen.

11/26–11/28 — Isabella Rossellini
11/29–12/01 — TBD
12/02–12/04 — Corbin Bernsen (think LA Law or Major League)
12/05–12/06 — TBD

I'm definitely more interested in Corbin than Frank but still waiting on the preceding TBD.

We arrive on the 28th and plan to do EMH at DHS so Isabella is out for us! That leaves TBD or Corbin:rolleyes1 guess we'll just have to wait and see!

We arrive on the 28th and plan to do EMH at DHS so Isabella is out for us! That leaves TBD or Corbin:rolleyes1 guess we'll just have to wait and see!

We're in the exact same boat! See ya at MGM (cant make myself call it DHS) Sunday night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter