2008 Confirmed Snacks included in the Dining Plan-2009 Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bummer, the carrot cake cookie from Writer's Stop was a huge fave of our family ... wonder if it's available anywhere else?

I'd still like to know if the ice cream sandwich at MK Bakery is a snack? Looks like it is in the ice cream shop but we like to split a CS and get the ice cream sandwich as an additional snack on the side. Yum!

sorry if this is out of the question but have not used the basic dinning plan before and wanted to know if "biscuits & gravy" @ the Intermission Food Court would be considered a SNACK credit? :confused3 Thanks

I also have never used it before and can anyone tell me? Can you get more than one item on a snack credit?

I also have never used it before and can anyone tell me? Can you get more than one item on a snack credit?

One snack credit can be used for only one item, with only one exception that I know of: under the 05/06/07 dining plans, you could use one snack credit to get both an individual-sized box of cereal and a small carton on milk. I don't know whether that's true under the 2008 dining plan, though.

But in general, one snack credit has always meant only one item, always under $4, and now always a single-serving item.

How will we know what is eligible for a snack credit? Is there a list in each shop or restaurant or do we get a list upon checkin?

I had planned on using snack credits for breakfast items at AK this summer - anyone been there that has used them for cereal, bagels, etc?

How will we know what is eligible for a snack credit? Is there a list in each shop or restaurant or do we get a list upon checkin?

Most snacks which are available on the Dining Plan have a "DP" symbol next to them on the Price Board/Menu.

jjohnson, you are our hero!:worship: Thanks for giving us a list so we can get the most value out of our snack credits..... I could not imagine a week of mickey bars:earsboy: and popcorn!popcorn::

I was debating about getting the dining plan for our trip this summer due to changes I had heard that would limit the snack options. It looks like there is more than enough great choices. You helped me make up my mind!!

I assumed (should have known) it did, but no one is mentioning it. So if we get a popcorn the drink is oop?

Hope not

tandyc

You cannot get both using one snack credit. You can use a snack credit for the popcorn and another one for the drink OR you can pay OOP for the cheaper of the two.

Also at POFQ, muffins, bagels, cereal with milk, single serving chips, fresh fruit, juice, water, larger containers of milk... all one credit.

Does anyone know what snacks/quick service is available on the DDP at the Contemporary?? TIA!
:cheer2: pirate: princess: :surfweb:

Just back from 4 nights/5 days on Dlx dining. Here’s what I have to add to the list:

Main Street Bakery – Chocolate Bundt Cake, Apples with Caramel Dip, carrots/celery with ranch dressing

Aloha Aisle – Pineapple spear

Boulangerie Patisserie – Croissant, Chocolate croissant, and one other I can’t remember the name of but it’s similar to the cream horn in Norway (I know it says no pastries in France, so I was SHOCKED when she asked if I wanted to use my snack credits! I fully expected to pay OOP for this!!)

Candy Store in DHS on sunset blvd. – Smores on a stick

Not a snack - Eggrolls in China (but they're pretty good anyway! :lmao:

Just returned last nite.....checked over the list to add what I didn't see:

Beach Club Marketplace:

box of character cookies
chip n dale pretzels
toffee bars - "mickey" brand
peppermint pattie - "mickey" brand

MK:

Casey's:

side of chili as a snack

Thanks for the updates....your list helped us out on our trip! We experienced that the system will "allow" or say "not allowed" and the CM will tell you, " this isn't going through, so it must not be allowed as a snack". We tried several things that this happened to us on.....if it didn't go through, we'd say we didn't want it. My DD made the pixie stix thing at Downtown Disney (Goofy's) - the smallest size. We tried to see if it would count as a snack, but it didn't accept it. That is the only snack thing we paid OOP b/c she really wanted to "make" it.

Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter